Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can't get pregnant

Hey, I'm new here but I'm really so upset I just wanted to chat and hear some other stories.
My partner lives overseas for work but comes back every second weekend. He came home this xmas and we had A LOT of unprotected sex and especially around the day I thought I was ovulating. Well so far nothing :( Last month we tried as well but didn't have as much sex. 

I thought it might have worked and I was so excited but then today I went toilet and saw blood. I have never been so sad to get my period before :( 

Now next month he'll be away while I"m ovulating and I just don't know when is it ever going to happen?? I know we can have kids because we both have kids from previous relationships. (I have one and he has 2)

We're not really too old either, he's only 30 and I'm 28. 

I just don't see how it's ever going to happen for us and I feel angry, sad, and really just depressed about it. Has anyone else gone through this?

Replies

• Options

Sorry I didn't mean to say too old. My mum was 40 when she had me, I just mean there is no reason that I can find why it's so hard for us. 

• Options

Sounds like you need to sit down with your partner and plan a couple of weeks holiday, maybe even book to go away somewhere and relax... For your sanity and who knows what might happen when you relax