Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

One stressed momma

I just wanted to reach out to other people who are trying to conceive. I am getting to the point where every month when AF comes I become very upset. I've recently went to the doctor at the beginning of the month and she said everything is fine that my husband and I just have not found the sweet day yet. So we did what she recommend this month and had sex every three days, (she said every other day but that is a lot with use because of our four year old). With that being said I decided to take a pregnancy test four days before my period and it came out negative, I am hoping that this was a false negative and AF does not come in three days. 

Replies

• Hi kierstin I'm trying to conceive as well (except this is baby number one) my af is due either on the 31st or January 1st . But have been feeling SLIGHT AF like cramps but normally it's more intense a few days before AF arrives. Fingers crossed for us both this month.