Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant,,pics uploaded

period is 3 days late took a test tonight and got this.. My sister said its negative and she wouldn't have seen the line if I didn't point it out.. Helpimageimage

Replies

• I can definitely see another line, maybe try another test in a couple of day. But from the pictures I would say you were pregnant x

• imageI was wondering if someone could help me a little. I took this pt this morning and a first there was nothing and then after 20 minutes this appeared.  I then took a digital one this afternoon and it was a negative . I'm also 3 day late for AF . 

Thanks laird the pictures done really show the line right but your right it is noticeable 

Rachellie there is definitely two lines there x

• That's what I thought. I also did 2 ovulation test as some told me that could detect hcg. And both lines was as dark as each other.  But my second preg test said not preg. I don't know what to think. I can definitely see ur too lines though closmith