Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant?

Hi Ladies, 

I wasn't sure what to put in here. Im actually not trying to conceive, but more or less afraid that I have.  had unprotected sex being the pull out method on dec 15th. My PMS symptoms started about a day or so after. Normal stuff, nothing abnormal. Then, what seems like my period, started TODAY, but it's hard to tell bc my periods fade in and out. and it's about a WEEK early. [My periods aren't reliable either, bc they aren't very consistent.]  
imageAnd then I took a preg test and I got two very faded lines very close together, and after maybe ten minutes tops, the one faded and the other became bold like neg. 

If anyone could help me, I would be grateful. 

Replies

• That looks abit faulty Hun, the lines r too close together! So looks negative but test again in a few days. Good look xx

• Thanks for the reply <3 And it seems like my bleeding is more of a darker pink and i had a mini clot. So let's hope it's a faulty. If you or anyone else has anything else let me know!! <333 thanks so much 

• The lines should be further apart here's mine (the same test) I'm guessing it's faulty? Maybe do another just to check:)

• Thanks for sharing! I'll be sure to do another test tomorrow. :) But from the looks of it, it seems to be my period -- I've had to change pads twice already. 

• ..On a side note, can you still get a period and be pregnant? 

• Yes I believe some ladies still bleed during pregnancy. I personally never bleed or spot when pg. I only ever bled when I've suffered from a miscarriage.

good luck 2mrw

• Thanks very much. :) Well this seems like a heavy flowing period -- It's about a week early, so i guess only tomorrow will tell.