Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Could anyone give me any advice on wellman contraception vitamins for men I have just brought my oh some,  anyone heard that they have helped??? Xx

• hun,  it will happen,  I completely understand it is devastating,  I have already planed,  what I want to by for my child, names and everything it is so frustrating,  and stressful,  I also feel maybe I won't be able to make my partner a daddy,  and that really worries me to, but hopefully we all get some good news soon,  xx

• Thank you lorri. Xx

• Just wondering if any of you ladies experienced stomach cramps on S's only been on them 5 days but getting really bad cramps xx

• Hey Lorri, 

I'm on day 12 of them and feeling little bit of cramps. But I think that I have read they do make you cramp. 

AF hasn't turned up yet. My sis in law announced her pregnancy to her siblings and mum and a little bit of me died even more! I can't stop crying. Husband will never understand a girls pain! Even though he think he does.

I need to snap out of it but I really can't. Finding it so hard!!

• I agree they don't understand I'm Luck my partner is supportive and does take vitamins but I feel they don't understand they emotional stress that we put our selfs through, I started taking the seven seas 5 days ago when af started I normally only last 4 days and not normally crampy at the end but been getting bad stomach cramps and today I have still been spotting a bit which wouldn't normally happen, I'm just trying to think positive and think well they must be doing something.

It is so hard I no how you feel,  there has been days I haven't wanted to see my partners nephew when he was just born cuz it makes me think so much and wish it was me.

The best things come to those that wait, I try to tell myself.owed time will come and cuz we have tried so hard for this it will mean so much to us and we will enjoy our pregnancies more and realise how lucky we are fingers crossed it will happen to us soon.  Xx

• Hi, I'm new to this page. I'm a recent ttc, last month i got into the roller coaster of being 8 days late, had series of pregnancy test which all turned out negative. I was a little relieved when AF showed up. i just heard about seven seas trying to conceive, i hope that i get it today so i can start taking it. Baby dust to all of us. 

• Hey everyone, New to this! image

I have thoroughly read through the first part of this thread. But as it's so long skim read the rest! Hehe. Well I've been off the contraceptive pill for over a year & since then been trying for baby.. but nothing? I'm going to give the seven seas trying for a baby a go, is there any recommendations on when to take them during my cycle ? Today is the last day of my period I have a 24 day cycle. 

• Hi DaElla, guess you are a newbie like me. Lol. You can start now. I also just got my seven seas, i'm on my last day of AF on a 28 day cycle so i will start today. Baby dust to us.

• Hey Sharyoh! Yes I am a newbie hehe.

That's great then we'll both start near enough today, I might pick up some today if I have the time to if not tomorrow probs. Gl darling x

• Hey guys. 

I just started taking them the day I got them which happened to be day one of my cycle. But I did google it first and I don't think it matters when they are taken! =] 

good luck to all!! 

Daisy: my heart is really going out to you right now. =[ you're right though! Men can do their best to understand by they never understand the feeling is girls get.

Xoxo

• Thank you Jessica. Xxx

My husbands older sis has made lunch at her house for everyone but I dropped my son off and came home. I really don't feel like going. I think I'll go back once the rest of the siblings have left.

I've been getting cramps on my left side where I think my ovary is but I don't know what it can be. Maybe just after coming. 

• Hi Daisy,  this is where my pain is feels quite deep though, I have never had this sort of cramping before well not inthe same place or the same feeling,  hopefully not and you will no what is going on,  have you done another test to make sure cuz you haven't come on you may of tested to early xx

• Lorri I was thinking of doing another test. Will do in the morning.

Yes my pain quite deep inside too. Especially when I press it. It really hurts! X

• Yes I have the same very strange,  fingers crossed for you let me no how you get on,  in general how are you feeling xx

• I feel fine apart from terribly emotional i feel fine. Had a bit of a wierd taste in mouth before but i doubt im pregnant. 

Will let you know.  Or i might just wait till 17th snd see if af arrives.  My Scan is on monday 21st. Can't wait to see what it shows. X

I feel calmer this evening. I did go to my sister in laws house for a bit to collect my son but didn't stay long because i didn't want them to realise i was upset. 

• At least you made an effort their are people in our situation that wouldn't hun, not to Long now 4 more days till you will no what's happening,  I hope your scan goes well I'm seeing a gynecologist on the 1st to make sure everything is okay,  scary stuff I fear the worse and a bit nervous to go just in case they shatter all my dreams and tell me I can't have children I'm getting to the point I feel like giving up and that it is never going to happen 😔😔 x

• Lorilozzy, don't think that way. Try and see it as a step closer to achieving your dreams. I hope it turns out well. Keep your head up.

• IInto it's not good just so hard to stay positive when every month passes and makes me feel that little bit less hopeful, I have now been ttc for 14 months,  I have done everything I can think of give up smoking, taking vitamins my partner takes vitamins, I eat healthy, don't drink alcohol at all,  and have stopped drinking coffee, I do ovulation tests, temps, I be on my right days,  but have never fell pregnant,  I should think more positive,  I just find it so hard,hopefully my day will come when I do get a bfp, good luck to all ladies going through this I would never wish this apon anyone one,  it can be physically and mentally draining at times, hopefully I'm just having a bad day and will feel a bit better tomorrow xx

• Hi ladies I hope use don't mind me asking a few questions on here? Relatively new to the site I was just wondering does anyone here use ovulation tests who has pcos and if so what way do use work it? X