Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Daisy just read your post about going Cyprus in may! Wow so am I ! But in June, you off to the Greek side? 

• We are going to the north. We r currently looking for a villa. Im excited i hope it is hot.  

I did a pregnancy test this morning and it wss a bfn.  😔😔. 

Im on cd 35 and no period yet. Feel s bit calmer today tho.  X

• Ohh no, have you also been taking the seven seas trying for a baby? Sorry if you've stated it in previous posts but this is the 3rd part of the post quite a lot to catch up on! 

I wish you all the best for this following couple weeks hun 

• Hey yes i am taking them again after a month off.  First time i took them my af was late. So I'm expecting the same again.  

Got my scan on Tuesday but apparently its ok i can still go if im on period.  

•  Hi Daisy,  I had one when I was on my period and it was fine,  sorry about your bfn 😔, hope everything goes okay xx

• Thanks lori. 😔

Its monday not tuesday.  Hope they let me see the screen.  Did u get to see the screen? 

• Ys they had two screens one that I could watch what they we're doing and one they we're looking at, hopefully you will have the same it is nice to see what going on xxx

• Hi ladies, 

all the best for your scan Daisy, I hope you get helpful answers. I'm in a similar place to you this month, first month on Ss now 2 days late but test shows bfn!! Been symptom spotting and driving myself mad image x

• Hope all goes well daisy and you get some answers xxx

• Thank you ladies 

Day 35 today and no af.  Ive been cramping lots since last night so i think she is coming.  😤

• Hey all sorry ive been away for a while but just caught up on all your comments 😊 good luck daisy for your scan and don't worry it will happen soon! I can totally relate to men not understanding because It had been a week and a bit since AF was supposed to arrive so one evening my other half was poping over the shop to get dinner for us and I was like could you pick up a pregnancy test too and hes reply was, "reeeally? What's the point though you have done all those tests the other week and they was negative so what's the point" and I got annoyed and just said ok don't worry about it then in a pissed of sort of way and thought he would pick me one up anyway which he didn't!☹️ So that put me on a downer and I didn't then by another test till yesterday, brought a twin pack and done one last night BFN and  the other this morning and another BFN, so I'm taking that as a definite no im not pregnant, even though my period still hasn't arrived almost two and a half weeks after it was supposed to 😐 So I have no idea what's going on there but can safely say now it's not because I'm pregnant 😩 How are you doing Lizzy? xxx

• Aww mummytoeric i hope you're ok.  X

I was thinking about you the otherday and that you have you have not been on for a while. Well day36 and no af here yet.  

Im on ss so I think they have messed my cycle up.  

Good luck mummytoeric x

Anyone heard of zita west vitamins for fertility? 

• Day 37** 

Ive just had some spotting so i think af is here.

Mummytoeric are you taking ss? 

I think i will make this my last pack. Jst messes the cycle up. 

• oh no that's annoying for you! 😩 no i only took ss for one month which was in January but then decided to come off them, this last month and this month I've taken nothing actually, so I haven't a clue why two and a half weeks on AF still isn't here 😩 Specially after the two faint positive pregnancy tests I had very early on and two weeks of positive ovulation tests 😩 Hopefully we get our time really soon! X

• Mummytoeric - Have you stopped getting positive ovulation tests now? So hoping your body sorts itself out soon been a real rollercoaster for you this month. 

Hope you get some answers daisy on your scan. 

I am in the TWW Mummytoeric - but didn't get a positive ovulation test this month - plus the doctor has told me not to try until after they have done some tests on my so I am not really trying however I'm not really preventing either. However I did have ovulation spotting for the first time this month so I am not sure what this means xxx

• Thank you lizzy.  I hope so too.  

Good luck.  What tests are the drs going to do for you? If you dont mind me asking 

• i haven't a clue Lizzy Because I used up all of the ovulation tests and didnt get anymore, so, AF has litterally just arrived, always the way, i do a pregnancy test and it just triggers something and i come on 😂 At least it's come now though so that I can get it over with and start a fresh cycle! 

Good luck with the doctors! im pretty sure someone else on here that got pregnant said they didn't get a positive ovulation test that month they fell pregnant either so don't worry hun 😊 Xx

• Mummytoeric sorry your AF has arrived our bodies do play tricks on us sometimes. I will miss my 2ww buddie as our cycle were in sync :) 

Daisy doctors are going to do some bloods and I'm also due for my routine smear I've had prob in the past which has lead to me having laser treatment so they are just going to take a good look around. I had a scan about 18 months ago as I was having issues with my periods and all was ok so they said not with doing another. They will also check DH swimmers but I'm not convinced he will get this done!! Doctors said to me at my age only (33 mind) that the body will naturally have bad eggs so they think it can take up to 18months to find a good one. If anything just chatting to them made me relax about the whole thing. 

xxxx

• Aw good luck lizzy. 

MummytoEric sorry to hear about af arriving. She's a b*tch! 🙈

Well my AF hasn't arrived properly. Sorry ladies TMI. But it's like I'm at the end of my period and the leftover is leaving the body not proper blood yet. It's just like brownish on the tissue when I wipe. 

I saw this book on amazon. Will post pic. It's got loads of good reviews. I might buy it just to have a read. Apparently it has helped many women conceive within a short period of time. Would you lot buy it for 15£? My husband said yes to buying it and having a little read.

• I think it was Emmy who didn't have the positive ovulation guys! 

It used to happen to me too mummytoeric! I'd take a test and boom later that day AF would show up. But it's a great way to look at it. New cycle, new start! 

Daisy that could be a good sign!! I hope it goes okay for everyone!!! 

im currently about 9 weeks, managed to avoid morning sickness so far, even though I do feel sick! I feel like I have a really bad cold now and can't take anything for it so just drinking loads of water! And I have my booking appointment next week. I just can't wait for the scan now though. I'm always so worried something has gone wrong, I just wanna see something to ease my mind now! 

xoxo