Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Hey guys 

Cd 39. Still no period flow. Only tinybit of blood when wiped.i did 2 pregnancy tests and both negative this morn. Got my scan on Monday so will have to be patient. I feel cramps especially in evenings but no other symptoms do you think ss has really messed my cycle up.

• Hi Daisy

Before I took ss I would have said 'they're just vitamins, what can they do?' but now I'm convinced they mess up your cycle! My cycle was just getting back to normal 32 days, one month on them and I'm cd39 with no af and negative tests 🙁 I almost just want her to arrive now so I can start a fresh cycle as being in limbo like this is horrible. 

Been trying for 8months now but was on depo before so doctors won't do anything until at least a year x

• Hey Kelly. I'm convinced too ss are messed up. Definitely not buying them again. I will just buy folic acid. 

Well I started bleeding properly yesterday and the pains in my tummy were really bad in the night could not sleep because of them

Even had a hot water bottle. I'm going to have a nice Milky Coffee now. 

Feeling so stressed and emotional! I really do give up! 😢

• Hi, sorry these threads are very long so I don't have time to read them all! Has anybody experienced heartburn on these? I'm trying to figure out if it is a side effect or if I'm just having a bit of anxiety at the moment and it's causing it. (We are not yet actively trying so I'm not pregnant!). I've suffered heartburn for periods in the past so it's not unusual for me, just not sure if the ss are contributing to the problem. X

• I just downloaded Ovia app. It's easy to use.

Magic82, i didn't experience any side effects with SS, been tolerating it quite well. Although i have read some women have various side effects.  

• Don't give up now Daisy 🙂 you're just about to start a fresh cycle with all the opportunity that brings. My friend had just about given up and was going to the hospital for fertility treatment only to find out that she was already pregnant! I'm sure our time will come. Wishing us all lots of babydust x

• Thank you for your kind words Kelly.  

I've got a transvaginal ultrasound on Monday.  Not looking forward to it as I'll be bleeding. I've been getting really bad periodpains. I can't remember the last time they were this bad. I feel like a teenager again!! 

My husband also got a letter from hospital to call and book himself an app for semen analysis. So he will book it when he is back from his work trip abroad. 

Regardino ss and heartburn I've never experienced that and as far as I know no1 has on this thread. I've not read of it since I have been on here. 

Baby dust for us all. 👶👶

• Stay positive Daisy at least you are getting all the tests done which should keep your mind at rest. 

Ive not read anything about heartburn but they did make my ibs flare up. 

How is everyone doing anyone else in the TWW? 

• Hey ladies had my internal test done. It wasn't too bad and my period flow has calmed down. I didn't get to see the screen and was too scared to ask lol as she only had one screen. 

All she said was I have got a cyst on my left ovary and it's nothing to worry about. While she was scanning she asked if I was pregnant I said I wish I was but have had 3 negative tests in the past 3 weeks. She said full results will be with Dr by Friday so go see him. And she wants to see me in 2 months time. I feel emotional all over again. Why would she ask if I was pregnant. Surely she would be able to see something to ask that. 

😢

• Daisy87 that question is odd. You have a few days to check results with your doctor, stay strong.

When is the best time to test with OPKS? First wee in the morning or in the afternoon after holding wee for 2hours. 

• Hi Sharyon Afternoon I believe is best but I always test in the evening once I am home from work - I don't think you should test in the morning. 

I've had a call from the doctors on my blood tests which show I am borderline on having an overactive thyroid which can make it difficult to conceive has any one any experience of this? Can cause early miscarriage to but only taking that from what google has told me!!

xx 

• I agree Daisy seems a very odd question, as 1 you was bleeding and two you would have thought that they could see something! 

xx

• lizzyP2, thanks for yor reply. 

sorry to hear about your results at least its borderline. it would require monitoring though. 

• Lizzy sorry to hear about your results. My sis in law controlled her thyroid all by her self. I'll ask her how she did it without Meds. 

I really should have asked the lady more questions. She was a lovely lady too so I think she would have answered. Annoyed at myself. I'm tempted to do a pregnancy test now.Hmmm. Went for a lovely walk with my son in the woods today so took my mind of things. It's kinda niggling at me tho lol. 

• How is everyone doing? xx

• hey how's everyone doing?

Just caught up a bit, lizzy ive actually got a doctors appointment today to find out if I have that or anything else, because I have so many symptoms of it! i would find out today because they'll obviously have to take blood and see what's going on but I know something isn't right at the moment 😩 Where abouts are you in your cycle this Month? x

• Hope everything thing goes ok mummytoeri, I have just finished AF, but I have just book flights to OZ in October I have just done the calculation that if I fall this month I will just be able to fly!! 

Mum going back to the doctors on the 18th they are going to do my smear as its due and I have had issues previous also do more bloods to confirm my thyroid. 

Where abouts in the cycle are you? 

Xxx

• Hi Mummytoeric, all the best with the doctors appt, hope everything turns out ok and normal.

i'm 2ww been having cramps on regular off and on since 2DPO which i have never experienced before. Light headed yesterday. I'm 8dpo. Wonder what's going on

• Hi everyone,

New to this forum even though been years ttc, I am 34 this year so time is ticking! Tried nearly all my life to not get pregnant & now trying years to get pregnant! I am also trying acupuncture as hosp have advised bloods to high to get ivf which dont really understand, next appt is 8th April so see what they say. 

Been taking sstfb for about a week and been having cramps since taking them, is this normal?! My period is due tomorrow but too scared to take a test just to get disheartened for the millionth time!

Congrats to all bfp and baby dust to all ttc.

Xxx

• i would take a test and even if its negative all it means is after you have your period its a new chance to get pregnant.

if it comes out negative take ovulation tests to see if you ovulate and then after dont temp or chart just forget about it all and do what comes naturally. i tried for 4 months and got to the point where it was too tiring so decided not to try and said if it happens it happens.  that month i got pregnant and wasnt trying and doc said it was because i wasnt stressing over it.

post a pic and others can say if they see a line FIrst response are the best and my midwife said to stay away from digital tests as they require higher HCG