Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Daisy I didn't. I literally went loo before hand and then Inserted it. went back to bed and obviously u don't just dtd straight away... Well we didn't lol. On our phones or what ever and after about ten mins dtd. I read  load of reviews on preseed and how people conceived on the first month us having it. Honestly I thought it's never gonna work but can't harm anything. Did the test 9dpo and there it was, 2 lines :) xxx

• On the first month using it*

• Love pink I must try and yes I get what you mean about just chilling out before actually getting naughty and dtd. 

I was thinking of buying kinky underwear to spice and changethings up a bit.  😂

• Well we did that too. Just because we got to the stage where we were like just doing it to get pregnant! Can get like that when u have to do it so many times at a certain time a month lol x

• Hi all, 

just returned from doctors as its now been a year since I came off depo and my cycle is still all over the place. I was so appalled by what he said but my family are saying I'm just over sensitive. He basically said "well everyone is different, my wife got pregnant before she even had a period".  Other than "well good for you!" I didn't really know what to say. I feel even more despondent now. 

I hope you don't mind me asking Daisy but after your last long cycle with SS how long was your next one once off them? the same thing happened to me on my last cycle and wondering what effect it might still have on this one. 

• Hey Kelly.  March to April my cycle was 29 days. Felt normal again. 

Husband ordered conceive plus from amazon so giving that a go now. I'm cd 13 today ovia is telling me I'm fertile and to have sex. 

Kelly I'd be like I'm here to talk about me not your wife to the Dr! I know everyone is different but you're the expert and supposed to help and support with kind words!!#idiot

I'm at that point in life where i don't care about anyone else but me!! Selfish much? 

Good luck all. X

• Hi everyone am new here but have been ttc since january this year.    Just a quick question, Lovepink12 is preseed the same as seven seas?

•  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pre-seed-Vaginal-Lubricant-Multi-Applicators/dp/B001G7QNKM

Pre seed is a lube shackles. Welcome to the grp.it has been a bit quiet of late. 

I had very long cycles with seven seas. How r u getting on with it? 

• Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining - I've spent the last 4 nights reading all 3 parts of this discussion!! 

We're at the very early stages of ttc, I came off the pill on February 18th but we literally only started TTC on Sunday! Hubby is adamant that we're just "going to let nature take its course" but I've downloaded Ovia and I'm on month 2 of taking the Seven Seas as I wanted to have them in my system for a while before TTC! Just started taking Vitamin B complex yesterday too... I haven't the first clue about taking temperatures or ovulation testing so I think I'm going to stick with the vitamins for now and tracking my cycle with the apps and see what happens for a couple of months! 

According to Ovia I'm cycle day 11 and 5 days away from my fertile period with my highest score being on May 7th - which just so happens to be my birthday 😜 haha!

Looking forward to chatting with you all! Xx

• Oh - and following Jesspica'so advice I've also downloaded the fertility app and listened to that last night 😂

• Welcome to the group motherofcats... how long is your cycle?

Hope you haven't had any troubles with SS?  

• Hi Sharyoh! 

According to my period tracker app it's 32 days on average but no month is really the same!

No problems with the SS as yet - but the vitamin B complex is turning my pee NEON yellow, haha!

I'm completely new to this so not really sure on what I should be doing - and if I'm completely honest I have no idea about cervical fluid or how my cervix should feel! Total novice, haha!

• Motherofcats ..we all learnt from each other. You can try opks to narrow down when you ovulate. You can get any of t Internet cheapies. I use one step an it's quite reliable. I do my test in the afternoon after holding my pee for about 2hrs (no fluid intake within the 2hrs too). I have a 28day cycle so i start testing from CD10 And i always get a positive opk CD14. You can BD alternate days till +opk, then everyday for the next 3days.

• I have a pack of opks here from Tesco (DH doesn't really want me to do any of that yet but they were reduced so I couldnt resist, haha!) so ill maybe give those a go and see what happens! 

It's the amount of BD-ing that I know we'll have problems with - we're not really a couple that does it a huge amount so he'll know something is up if I'm constantly making the moves, haha! 

I've seen that some people here have swapped SS for just Folic Acid... I'm taking the B vitamins as well, do you think I should just stop the SS and do Folic Acid instead? 

• Motherofcats, you don't have to swap it you don't have any issues with it. I'm fine with it, doesn't delay my AF nor give me headache. The plus is that it's easy to swallow and u can use it till 12weeks of pregnancy. 

• message went through before i finished lol. Most men don't understand how it works until you tell them. You can try 1-2 days before O day and once or twice when u have a positive test. Try not to make it a chore...make it fun.. OH is always eager lol and it helps me de-stress as well

• So I did an opk today (don't tell DH, haha!)... does this look like a positive result? I did one yesterday and the line was even lighter than this! The instructions say the line in the results window (left) should be the same colour as the one on the right but I'm not sure if it would go as dark as that? My period tracker app says it's my fertile window and Ovia says it's in 2 days but my score is 2.5 for today... I'm so confused,haha!

• Hi all

I've started taking the seven seas tablets this week and have been getting slight cramps (bit like I would when my af is due) - has anyone else got the same?

• I'd say negative Mother of cats but then again mine down get any darker than the other line. have u tested again. 

Danimarie yes I got cramps when I first started using the ss. and they made my cycle too long so I stopped after 3 months. 

• Do you thin it is worth giving them a week and if the cramps don't improve stop taking them?