Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• I did mine at about 8pm every night with the cheap ones and then when I got a positive I did a clear blue one xx

• Hello ladies! They say the best time to OV test is at 2pm and to have not peed at least 3 hours before but I was doing mine in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings and it still worked :-)

Good luck to you all! Keep going, you'll be surprised how quick it can happen if you relax and try not to think about it. Easier said than done I know! :-) Xx

• I feel awful today :( I got my mum to get me 2 more tests lol only 99p not breaking the bank. Just coz I'm worried still I just feel so sick and lethargic today xx

• What's making you worry hun? Xx

• Just everything :( bleeding pains sickness xx

• Bleeding like brown/pink spotting or do you mean quite full on? It's scary I know, definitely worth checking out but hcg is in your system so it'll always say you are pregnant, it may not be the best reflection of what's going on so maybe best to go and have a check at the early pregnancy clinic? You'll feel better maybe if you do? Xx

• No I'm not bleeding but scared of bleeding xx

• Ah I see! Maybe you're just a bit anxious as it's taken a while to get pregnant and I suppose all of us fear bleeding etc.

When I miscarried it started with brown spotting and I must admit if I get anything like that this time I think I will die inside a little bit.

Just try and stay positive though, I know it's hard though. It's just so painful that we can't control what's happening inside of us xx

• Cool. .my ovia app was telling me to have sex today now it's telling me to take an ovulation test. I love the app. Sent the pic to my partner and he was like yes go on then!! Lol. Men love when they get attention in the bedroom and the woman initiates things 😉😂

• I'm absolutely loving the app too!! Having a Date day with my fiancé today which is nice and we are just talking about how we hope it happens soon for us!

xoxo

• I love my ovia pregnancy app and I loved my ovulation one too. put my mind at rest as all my positive tests last week was faint even tho clear blue said 1-2 I kept thinking it was false well look at today's cheapie 99p test my test line is stronger then control and showed up before the control line said 5mins wait and came up as I set it down to pull my trousers up lol 🤗🤗🤗😍image

• Have any of you Ladies used the detect 5 test?? xx

• Aw great news! No i haven't even heard of it, what is it? Xx

• I had no idea what one was so had to google it so no I haven't 😂 Like the idea though. 

Keep positive mummy2 I'm sure everything will be fine. 

Jessica  know the feeling and I do love a good date night. 

I think I have the only husband that is not interested in the bedroom .... If I did what you did daisy I would have no chance!!! 

Mao hoping this month is my month and I have promised myself no early testing...... How long will I last!! 

Mummytoeric how you getting on? 

Emmy you having a better day? xxx

• Don't worry lizzy we have a similar scenario here and we still got pregnant twice so just keep digging in and forcing yourself on him! 😂

Yes I feel more positive today. Decided to keep pregnancy to myself till 12 weeks and meanwhile submerse myself so much in my job that I am passionate about it at the interview and smash it so much that there's no way they can turn me down. That's the plan! 

just looked up the test too and no never tried it but it looks jazzy! I'm not sure what hcg levels should be at 5.5 weeks. I'll google that too! Xx

• I never heard of them before either until I searched why my test line was stronger then my control one and i showed these I was like wow they look cool wonder how they actually work tho and yes what is a good hcg amount at 5weeks :/ xx

• It differs from website to website so I'm not really sure either. 200-7000 looks to be about average though (And a pretty broad range!) I wish they could scan at 5 weeks and actually see something! ☺️ Xx

• I so wish they could/would aswell Would stop many mums worrying and panicking xx

• I'm doing good LizzyP2! I'm now in the 2 week wait to do a test! I don't know why because me and my partner have pretty much been having sex every other day this whole month😂 But I just dont feel like it will happen this month, maybe because it's our first month "trying trying" so I feel like I'm not lucky enough for that to happen😂 This month is the first time I've used ovualtion tests too so it's kinda been a trial and error kinda month! 

Our bedroom scenario has changed too, before we started trying for another baby it was always my other half trying it on practically every night and I was like I'm too tired because running around after a toddler all day is tiring and just never seemed to be "in the mood" at the end of the day, all I wanted was to chill out and do nothing once our son had gone to bed and now it's me trying it on with him almost every night and a couple of times he's been llike I'm to tired we did it last night 😂😂🙈

hope you now pregnant ladies are getting on well and not feeling too sicky or anything, and try not to worry mummy2littleman, it's understandable but I'm sure everything will be absolutely perfect with your little bean💛 

Xx

• aww I have my fingers crossed for you mummytoeric. I'm on cycle day 7 now so starting the SMEP from tomorrow and then daily ov testing from cd10.

im just trying to stay so relaxed right now. Even having lavender scented baths. im manager of a store which is based in a tesco, and it's really quiet at the moment, it always is after Xmas. But I work on my own so my days are filled with baby planning and then it gets frsutrating not being able to go out and buy stuff, so I'm just trying to keep relaxed and remember it'll happen when it happens 

xoxo