Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• thank you Hun Jessicaw88, ive just been doing the same thing, looking online at all baby clothes 🙈😍 I can't wait to fall pregnant again and start buying after the 12 week scan, there's so many cute things ive seen that I want to buy now 😩 But that's propably tempting fate! Xx

• So I have a big weekend planned with the girls in the middle of TWW do I drink or not. 

Part of me says I can't put my life on hold the other part says I don't want to do anything to risk anything xx

• I have the exact same issue LizzyP2! On the 26th I'm going out for a friends birthday, but I don't know what to do about the whole drink situation! Because if I am pregnant i would feel awful, but on the other hand what if I don't get pregnant for like a year or maybe more, do I not drink for that whole time because every month ill be thinking the same thing 😩 so sorry I can't help as I need help too😂🙈 xx

• I would say drink but just not excessively maybe? you need to relax when trying to get pregnant and putting your life on hold makes you more stressed. I'd say enjoy a couple maybe? ☺️ 

Odd question but has anyone thought about stretch marks? I want to try and avoid them. My mum and sister don't have any at all so I'm hoping its down to good genes but im wondering what else I can do to help myself xx

• Thanks Emmy, I've heard bio oil is amazing but not used it myself may be worth a try though xx

• I didnt get any stretch marks until like 39 weeks last time and I never used anything, but our son  decided he wanted to be two weeks late so by that time so many popped up over my belly😩 so I kinda wish I'd tried that bio oil now! Although tbh even though I have loads on my belly they've all shrunk and gone a white colour now and hardly recognisable so they don't bother me! But it takes about a year for the redness colour to go down And not be so noticeable. Just in case you do end up getting them hun! but I will defo be using bio oil next time to try and prevent them from getting worse, If that's possible! Lol xx

• On bd here tonight! Hubs car broke down he's had to call aa and wait with his car. I've got a banging headache on the left side of my head and sore throat. 😣. Don't feel well at all. We dtd yesterday so will try tomorrow although my ovia app telling me to have sex! Lol. 

My ovulation test was negative again. So not sure they r working or I am working haha. 

i sometimes sucker into looking st baby stuff too and pretend I you myself that I am pregnant. Lol

Xx

• Aww that sucks. I hate it when life gets in the way of our plans!! I hope everything is sorted now. I think opks can sometimes cause unnecessary stress. I remember mine before was positive the day after I finished my period and then again 2 weeks later. My clearblue ones have come now and according to the SMEP I need to start daily testing from tomorrow until I get a positive. Dtd yesterday and then tonight OH is at work until late so I doubt we will which then works with the plan. =D

when I'm in my 2ww I sometimes like to think I am pregnant just incase I am. I really had to stop myself buying baby washing powder and fabric softener yesterday. Aah we will get there soon ladies!!! =D

xoxo

• Thanks mummy2 I have heard that too about the stretch marks appearing in final 'overdue' weeks and 80% of the kids in my family are induced! Lol!

Ok i have bio oil and also palmers butter. I think staying hydrated has a lot to do with it too and I'll do Aqua natal as well. I love my tum! I just want to try and save it! 

Prams are my downfall girls I just love looking at prams and figuring which one I want and is most practical etc lol. We are thinking Uppababy Vista but  watch me change my mind ten times! Xx

• Emmy!! What is Aqua Natal??

xoxo

• It's like aqua aerobics in the swimming pool but for pregnant ladies. It stretches your skin and loosens it in the water and it makes your bump feel lighter for a while ☺️ Plus I like idea of getting some exercise too xx

• Oh wow I'm definitely going to be doing that!!! It sounds so good.

there's also a mummy and me afternoon at a local cake shop so I wanna be able to go there. I feel reqlly sick today and really run down. oh and I'm the same with prams, I'm always looking. But tbh I don't even know where to start.

xoxo

• Me neither! My niece bought a Bugaboo Chameleon when she had my great niece but it just looks huge! (My niece is only 5 years younger than me- we are a big family!) it's lovely the way she can change the covers and make it a pretty colour but it's SO expensive!! xx

• I think I'm gonna play it safe and just got for a silver cross wayfarer. But I absolutely love the bugaboos.

where I'm standing at work now there is an island of baby clothes. IM making a mental list in my head now haha 

xoxo

• I've been looking at prams also, I think my best bet even though there very expensive but because there very practical im gonna go with the bugaboo donkey, so it can either be one seat and a basket or you can make it into two seats as obviously I have a toddler too! But we've currently got an Icandy for him which once I'm pregnant I'll probably sell so that the money will go towards the new one! Xx

• I havent looked at baby clothes yet, I don't want to tempt fate, but it is so tempting!!

We looked at the Donkey too but living in London my husband has a concern that it's so busy on the streets someone could just grab stuff out of the basket. So I've been told no on that one lol. The Vista also allows for two kids with the basket underneath so he's more in favour of that currently. He is really conscious of my safety so I am forever arguing things with him, cars, houses, public transport lol! Xx

• Oooh yeah it must be tricky for you guys with kids already.

I think I'm gonna to do an opk today. I'm getting some quite bad cramps and i don't want to miss my window because I'm following the SMEP. 

Xoxo

• Aw that's actually a wise and very sweet of your partner bless him! Luckily we don't have that problem because we only live in a little village lol 

all ovulation tests that I done came up as negative so im not sure what was going on there! Just a waiting game now to see if I get a BFN or a BFP in two weeks time! Xx

• Aww fingers crossed for you mummy2eric. For the first time im actually going to be looking forward to my 2ww. I think I've started getting my hopes up too much this month now. I need to calm It down a little bit haha 

A little off topic, but there's a metal band who me and my oh love and theyve toured all over the places and was quite a big band etc. Well they've just broken up and I've asked the singer to play at my wedding and he's said yes!! I'm so excited and can hardly believe it!!!

Xoxo

• Awwww ladies don't worry about stretch marks your either gonna get them or not. I used bio oil and coco butter with my first and I will got them and I love them!! I earned my tiger stripes :) I been looking at pushchairs too only coz I had 12 🙈 Will my little boy lol I like the bugaboo camelon 3 or the ooba :) xx