Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a general chat to see what symptoms you ladies have gone though😊

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi sorry I'm new to this but was just wondering if any ladies could give me there opinion on this test I done.. Im not due on for a week or so but I spotted in between my last period and I've had a few signs... Am I seeing things or could this line be that the test was left to long as I have done 3 more tests since that one which all came back negative ☹️... thanks in advance xxx 

• Options

hey, was looking for anyone with early early signs of pregnancy that lead to their bfp. Ttc baby #1 and been trying around 6 months. Every cycle pretty much same and averaged out at 33 days. This month I have had mild to quite uncomfortable (waking me up in the night) cramps in lower abdomen from 4dpo to now 10dpo. really similar to period pains but I'm not due af for another 8 days. I have never had this before and generally don't get many period pains when af pops up anyway. I'm also constantly bloated and a lot more tired than normal...falling asleep and been late to work a few times which is not like me. Ive had a couple of days of thicker milky cm (tmi!). Little bit of dizziness at the start of the cramping but other than that no nausea. I did a home test at 9dpo and got negative, but that was 9 days before af is due so I don't know what I expected. Has anyone else had these symptoms and gone on to get a bfp? 6 months has felt like forever I'm hoping these cramps are implantation!!

• Options

Hey umm I've been experincing some queasyness since this evening and my breasts has been sore all this week and I'm wondering if I'm pregnant or not...I've been passing gas too for a few days too so I'm not sure if I am..

so yeah I just need a lil help but I'll be asking for a blood test next week cause I'm supposed to be having my period soon (which is in a few days)

im abit scared honestly..

thanks...

• Options

Yep  can see a line! Congrats

• Options

hi ladies 

i was ovulating last week and the end of the week i bleed a tiny bit, I've been told this is the embryo embedding itself. I also have been crying at everything, not feeling myself is this a sign? I dont have my period until next and i took a test at the beginning of the week and it was negative. What do you think?

• Options

It might be a sign. Take another test when your period is actually due. Good luck

• Options

Hey ladies. I was wondering if you could help! sorry it's a long one!

myself and my OH only just decided at the beginning of October to TTC. As I was on the pill up until the first week of october, i haven't yet had a period and my last bleed was during the second week of October about 3 days after coming off my pill (Withdrawal). im not that bothered about tracking my cycle or monitoring my ovulation window etc, as we just want to see what happens and when AND IF I get my first period then I may start tracking from then! but i do know that I have been getting the following symptoms... some have been for the last week and some have been occurring over the last few days. I have been having unprotected sex for about 5 weeks about every other day!

Cramping and sharp pain in left side (lasted 4 days)
    Back ache of lower back and sometimes sharp pain in shoulder blade - could be trapped wind?
    Constipated (used to go once every day and now going maybe once every 3 days and struggle when I do have to go. Not painful)
    Waking up with Headaches
    Bunged up and sneezing (cold - since yesterday)
    Dry and spotty skin (never get spots)
    Itchy back
    Thin milky discharge but not stringy or egg whites
    Dizzy and nauseous, hot flushes
    Extremely tired but sometimes restless disturbed sleep 
    Strain in legs and bum
    Just not feeling myself and feeling ill constantly 
    Clammy hands and feet 
I can eat but I always feel full and never fancy anything (aversions)

(SORRY that it's in note form and may be TMI but I literally jotted it down as I was experiencing these symptoms.) also only today I've noticed how much I have been burping when usually I never burp! even on an empty stomach ill be burping.

would appreciate some feedback of what this might be ☺️ Is pregnancy possible this soon after stopping the pill? could I be ovulating and if so, is it normal for pains to last just over a week? would all these symptoms be due to ovulating? what comes straight to mind ladies? Thank u xxx

• Options

took a test! :) im now 5 weeks yay!

• Options

Congrats Tash1234!

What were your symptoms like the first couple of weeks so during implantation??? 

• Options

i had really bad period pains like i was coming on, and very hormonal! Thats why i thought it was my period until i was 5 days late and took a test and it was positive :)

• Options

thanks tash1234! I'm hoping I get a BFP, my AF is due next week so I'll just have to wait and see. as mentioned in my previous comment, I have been having a lot of symptoms but not sure if this is due to coming off pill, ovulation, pregnancy or period 🙄 I'm so impatient! how long did it take you to concieve? 

thanks again! x

• Options

i came off my pill in August, didnt feel any of those symptoms only until i was pregnant i felt different. I know its hard to be patient but its the best thing! I'm finding it hard to be patient now im pregnant, cant wait for my first scan! I hope its good news in a week, let me know :)