Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Metallic taste, eww

hello! My fiancé and I have been ttc for the past 8 months and it's been so exhausting image trying to get a bfp that is! Well this month, I feel dead on. For the past few days I've had this HORRID metallic taste in my mouth and I can smell it if I exhale hard or just right. Yesterday I was unbelievably nauseous. I threw up twice around 7:55am then was just completely nauseous the rest of the day. Hardly ate, drank or moved. I have gone nowhere that I would have gotten a bug and didn't eat anything different. My period ended the 7th and we did the deed 8th 9th and 10th. (Quite a bit lol) and I've heard from many, even my doc that the best time to try for most work is right after your af. I know it may seem early, but does this seem like what I think? Looking for feedback :) plus my sides hurt like I'm bruised. Very tender near my hips. 

Replies

• Well, I hope the best for you! The symptoms do sound like a pregnancy. However, those symptoms are common of basic illnesses. Do you use ovulation tests? When you ovulate is the best time to try for a baby. Most women do not ovulaye until later on I their cycle. On average around day 14, however could be sooner or much later. Even if you ovulated super early it takes about 6-10 days for implantation to occur. After implantation is gennrally when early symptoms would occur. Good luck! 

• I'm 11 days post ovulation and for the last 3 days I have had this awful metal taste in my mouth wondering if anyone else ttc have had this and got a bfp result? Waiting before doing any test .

• Hi did you get the BFP result?!