Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I ovulating? Part 2

Replies

• Maybe you ovulated a bit later babydustx and too soon to pick up bfp? If no af in a few days definitely test again x

• Maybe test in a day or two babydust or AF just a few days later than usual? Our bodies/hormones are strange sometimes!!

well my HCG came back at 16600 on 5+6 so gone up 6200 in 72hrs so that's promising:)

when you get to 8000 it doesn't double anymore it slows down and takes upto 5 days to rise. I believe they look for a ride of 60% so am happy for now:) scan next and hopefuly a heartbeat.

• Thanks ladies. Well my cycle has only been 34 days once and the rest has ranged from 23-30 days. Very strange. Aww mma, very pleased for you! ☺️☺️ X

• Thanks girls. Going to do another frer in the morning with fmu so hopefully line would have got a bit darker. I'll let u know what happens in the morning. Baby dust to us all xxx

• That's great news MMA, I've decided I'm going to see if I can get an early scan just to put my mind a ease 

• That's brill news MMA. at least u know it's going in the right direction! I did another test this morning...

think this could actually be our bfp xx

• 🎉🎉🎉

• Woo woo! Congratulations!! X

• Great lovepink🎉✨🎉✨ so happy for you that line is darker:) Do a clear blue weeks indicator if you are past missed AF always clarifies the pregnancy for me!!!

I had a scan today ladies in EPAU saw the yolk sac and a very tiny baby( looked like a white line) with a flickering heart at 90bpm 😀 So far everything looks normal and my midwife who im booking in with next Wednesday( on my b-day!!) should be able to make an appt for a re scan in about 3 wks(@9wks)

my 3 month scan is in London( Kings College) as it has a new state of the art scanning/assessment suite called The Harris Birthright research centre for Fetal medicine, you have a more detailed scan with an actual doctor , bloods are taken and results are given within the hour for any abnormalities in the baby so I've gone with that because of my history! Let's hope I make it to the next scans:) fingers X for me ladies

• Awww thats fantastic mma. So pleased for you!!!!! Xx

• Did everyone freeze their bits off this morning brrrrrr -2 here in frosty Sidcup!! School run was very cold!!❄️❄️❄️The Park  that we walk through to school looked very pretty though all silvery and sparkly:) Worth it as the kids love a frozen puddle!!

• Ohh down here was chilly but a lot warmer than it has been aha. We had lots of snow on Saturday night. I few cms of it, it was nearly gone by the morning though. Hope everyone is okay. Still no AF for me! X

• Mon9 I'm not great with charts!!! Looks like you had the pre-ovulation dip on day 14 so I'm thinking you ovulated maybe around 2 days later it's looks correctly marked on your chart:) Your temp looks nice and raised at the end of your chart! Good luck.

Do you use opks? Makes predicting ovulation alot easier!!😊

• Really struggling to hold of doing a test, ovia says I can in 8days. Af not here till 31St anyone else had a positive in such early days... Xx

• I had a frer one at 10dpo (which was last tuesday) and It just about showed up. But i did one last Sunday and it come back negative. would have been 8dpo on the Sunday. Took a frer everyday since and it keeps getting darker xx

• 10dpo with this pregnancy probably would have seen it at 9 but very faint! I only tested early due to symptoms though!

• Okay thanks for your help girls, and congratulations 🎊 xxx

• How are wel ladies? Still a no show for me!! Not testing again yet, I might do on Monday. 

Ive had no symptoms maybe a little increase of cm and my mood hasn't been to good but im just thinking ive ovulated late. What do we get put through ay!? 

X

• Ooooh theres still a chance then babydustx!! Increase cm sounds good too. Good luck testing again. I dont know how you can resist haha. 

My fertile windows starts tomorrow. Not sure if im going to do opks yet. Will see x

• I think it's my mood that's making me not test, I'm feeling so low at the minute and I have no idea why.. It's been about 5 months or so coming off the pill, do you think this might be why I'm feeling so low? 

Oh wow, does it really!? Time goes so fast doesn't it. Good luck Nelly, just keep nice and relax about it. X