Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I ovulating? Part 2

1232425262729»

Replies

• Options

aw thanks mma, you've been so much help. I have an app on my phone now. The baby is the size of a sesame seed! So tiny. Ive got some pregnancy care vitamins to start taking now too. I just want the weeks to hurry up so I can have the scans and feel our baby quick. It must be such an amazing feeling! xxx 

• Options

Oh it is amazing I felt flutters from 16 weeks 

The only way to describe it is a butterfly fluttering wings every now and again!! If that makes sense or tiny little air bubbles popping!

It slowly moves on to slightly more obvious movement by 5months:)

Then by 6-7 months big kicks and spins!!

By 8 months my babies would pull up knees of stick foot out under ribs and you can feel there feet it sooooooo amazing!! My first used to stick his bum out to side I'd run it and he'd move away then come back for more tickles!!!

Youll be so in love 😍 

• Options

*rub

• Options

Hi mma, how are you? 

Ive got my first midwife appmy next friday. Starting to feel very sick but I've not been sick thankfully. It's all worth it though ☺ x

• Options

Exciting stuff 😀

I was mildly sick with my first,  just nausea with all other babies/pregnancies. It's like a hunger but you eat even though you don't feel like it but the feeling doesn't go!

All very good signs:)

Im having a nightmare cycle😖

Ovulated cd11&12 cd 28 AF was due but I lost a jelly like plug no blood then got a positive opk x 4 days in a row!( -pg test) Loads of ewcm a crazy amount! Ovulation aches temp dipped then shot up again so I ovulated twice in one cycle!!! Absolutely mental! So I'm due AF Thurs-Xmas Eve but negative pg test this morning again just to be sure. Trouble is didn't bd that much on 2nd ovulation as wasn't expecting it so missed out another try really:/

Still I desperately want AF to hit so I know where I am if not week after Xmas I'll see GP for a kick start drug..

so frustrating its never ever happend b4 and I'm cd41!! 😝 crazy!

soooo glad you are keeping well I'm always checking emails so I'll always spot your messages:)