Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I ovulating? Part 2

Replies

• Wow 2 weeks late! It must be because youre pregnant. Test test test haha x

• Hi ladies quick update

Had a scan at 8+4 today and babies heart had stopped beating yet again:( 

A sad day but news I am used to hearing. Going to let this baby pass naturally if I can hopefuly within the next 2 weeks

xxx

• Aw no mma. Im so so sorry to hear it. Thinking of you and sending big hugs. Hope youre being well looked after xxxxx

• Oh my, sorry to hear that mma. Thinking of you.  😘 x

• I am so sorry MMA,  truly truly I am. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through this once again. Sending huge hugs to you and you, hubby and your little ones xxx

• Thanks ladies we are ok and it's only you ladies that knew so I haven't got anyone to have to break the news too Thankfuly!

Hubby and I have decided to keep trying but will be the last time:)

Im going to attempt to collect any tissue/clots that come away for genetic testing see if that can give us any answers. Im just hoping it all comes away quickly I've been given 2 wks then it's a D&C which I'm trying to avoid. my family will ask too many questions as to why I'm in hospital for the day they are very nosey and will guess!!!

• How are you all doing it's very quiet at the moment!!

Im looking forward to getting going yet again!! Just need my mc to appear as no sign of it yet:/ Not looking forward to the stress of ttc once more. Hopefully will see my gynaecologist soon for a bit of advice got GP appt nxt Thursday for another referral. She didn't take me seriously last time as my mcs weren't consecutive this time it's 4 consecutively so she'll have to listen/help!! 

Becca how are you I'm guessing you've had you booking in appt by now? Did you get an early scan sorted? Hope you and bean are doing ok xxx

• Aw i hope your appointment goes well mma and they take you seriously!! You will be back ttc before you know it, in the mean time look after yourself and take things easy.

Did you test babydustx? Any updates with yiu x

• Aww mma, hope you're okay. Such a shame isn't it. Let us know how your appointment goes. Sending lots of hugs. 😙

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive, nipples were sore now my boobs hurt a little. I got up for a wee last night and I never do! I think I'm just thinking to much in to it though. The last test I took was yesterday morning I thought i could see a hint of something but I think that's just my mind playing tricks on me. I've had bad headaches, whether or not I'm becoming poorly I don't know. Still have glue type cm not massive amounts but I'm not dry either. 

What do you think girls, cycles have been 27 27 23 34 30. I am currently cd 51! 😩 When do you think I should test again? 

How have you all been? X

• What tests are u using babydust?? I would use a First Response or a clear blue digital which at cycle day 51 would defo pick something up!!!:) good luck 🍀

• Yeah id say try a digital incase there is something there!! Its a very long cycle, you done anything different or have been feel8ng stressed? I really hope its a late bfp for you x

• I took a cheap boots one.. I don't think I've been any different from any other cycle in my self if I'm honest. Thanks girls. I keep looking online and a few people have had late Bfps, I'm just going to try and relax. Get a hot bath tonight and chill out. I just want it to arrive now just so I can get on with the next cycle. X 

• I'd try one more test with fmu if no BFP you at least no AF will arrive sometime soon. Think the longest cycle I've ever had is 29 days after my mc!!

• Yes, I will do. I might do it this weekend and will let you know. I think I will get a first response one. Hope you all have a lovely day. X

• Good luck babydust excited for you😀

• Hey lovelies, how is everyone doing ?
    MMA, I am in awe of your positive attitude - I think we could all do with a bit of that positivity in our lives! Hope you're doing ok. 
    Babydust, did you test again? 

I am officially 1 day late. Nothing really to report as AF can be a few days early/late either side for me so I'm not too hopeful. I have a question though (sorry if this is tmi) about cervix position. I've never really checked so I don't know what's normal for my body but I checked today and it's really low (like 1 or 2 inches in) and very soft. I've had cramps and tender boobs so I'm pretty sure my AF is on it's way but I was wondering what position your cervix is usually in before AF? I've googled but there are so many conflicting answers! 

Oh, tested today as well and BFN!

Thanks ladies xx

• Never checked my cervix!! I'm not keen on poking around! I believe it's high and closed if pg?! But not 100% sure!

• Thanks MMA, I haven't done it before either. It confuses me so probably won't do it again :) 

• Ooo fingers crossed Lorca. How are you feeling mma? Any news on you nelly? Yeah I think your cervix is high and closed when pregnant but it changes all the time so it's pretty tricky. Some ladies got their bfp when it's been low and firm. If you are checking your cervix you should check at the same time everyday because in the morning it might be high, afternoon it could be ridiculously low then mid by evening. Its weird. Aha. 

No AF for me yet, I've not retested yet either. my boobs are petty sore but that's normal before AF so she could be showing in a few days. Who knows. Hope you've all had a nice weekend. X

• I'm ok no sign of my mc happening anytime soon😏 I've got another week b4 I have to contact epau. I really don't want a D&C as it thins the uterus out and you have to put off ttc for a couple of months for it to thicken and support a pregnancy again. Don't want to have a higher risk of mc again! Fingers crossed it starts throughout the week. 

Be nice if you got that BFP babydust:)

Where are you at nelly?

Hope you've all had a nice wkend xxx