Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I ovulating? Part 2

Replies

• Ohh get bding nelly, I think the more you do leading up to ovulation the better. Oh I know, I can't wait to get bding again and hopefully it'll be our month next cycle. Who would of thought it'd be this hard to get pregnant? 

I think of it doesn't happen next cycle oh is going to get himself checked and I might make and appointment at the doctors see what they suggest. Hope you are all well. X

• Hey ladies, ovia app suggests my expected AF will be the 9th of March. However, I've been seeing the AF the 6th of every month like clock work. 

She's yet to visit me so I decided to try a OPK to see if I possibly ovulated later rather than when I was expected to according to the app I'm using. Here was my results. image

My Bf don't get off work til 11pm 😢 so I won't see him til later. We dtd Saturday 5th so hopefully there's a chance. When he gets home, we will dtd too. This is the strongest OPK I've got everrrr 😮 I'm thinking I ovulate at the very end! Closer to my AF.

• Im on cd21 and still no positive opk, im using clearblue digi ones, hmmm maybe ive missed it or im in for a long cycle. Its usually between 29-34 days. Should have used cheapies during afternoon aswell but its hard enough remembering to do one a day, doh. 

Good thinking babydustx, doesnt hurt to get doctors advice and hopefully they can put your mind at ease. 

Addaye, i wouldnt have thought you would ovulate few days before af, you tried a pregnancy test as opk can pick up hcg? X

• Hey ladies, 

Hope every one is good. 

My AF is due tomorrow but I don't feel anything apart from really emotional past few days. I'm praying so hard it doesn't come and I'm pregnant. 

My husband's sis who got married 4 months ago told me she is 4 days over her period. I haven't got a close relationship with her but I asked her the obvious question are you preg and she said she doesn't know. So I'm assuming they are trying. She came round today but I didnt ask her if AF has arrived. 

I'll be so gutted if she is and I'm not. :( 

I'm back on ss trying for a baby tabs again. 

Xx

• Wishing you lots of luck ladies🍀🍀🍀

I should be joining you very soon!!😊

• Hi ladies, Hope you're all well ?

I'm having a bit of a panic at the moment as I currently being tested for endometriosis due to chronic abdominal cramping. I haven't really been stressed out by it at all as it's just a bit uncomfortable and I'm not on any medication. However, AF is now 5 days late (I'm NEVER late, sometimes early though!) and I've lost count of how many pg tests I've taken, all showing bfn's. 
    Can endometriosis delay periods? My GP says it's unlikely. I really don't know what to think. I definitely ovulated around Day 16 so I have no idea where AF is!

Is it possible to get a bfn when you're 5 days late? I've used internet cheapies and expensive digital ones, all negative. :( x

• It is possible to have slow rising HCG:)

Have you tried first response? I get a good strong line 1 day late with those they are 12.5miu Superdrugs own are 10miu & very accurate too. 

Many symptoms?

This pregnancy I had a load of egg white/watery cm as AF was due,very, very hungry & tired. My boobs ached about 1 week-10 days later

good luck hope it's a BFP and not your body playing games! Make sure you test with fmu so HCG is concentrated

• Thanks MMA, can always rely on you to make me feel better :) I have used first response, twice, both times with FMU but this was on Day 1 of missed AF so I'll leave it a few more days until I test again. It's just driving me crazy! 
    If I had to put money on it, I'd say its just my body playing tricks on me but here's hoping it's because there's a baby inside :) 

Difficult to say if I have symptoms because I have abdominal cramps and pelvic pain almost every day (hence why I'm being tested for endo) but my boobs have been a little more sensitive. No change in cm really - pretty dry and occasionally creamy but very little of it. My trousers are tighter and I have really weird cravings for mcdonalds (I'm veggie so this almost NEVER happens!!) but again, could just be because AF is due. 

Feeling light headed too but that may be a result of painkillers. I just don't know! I keep talking myself out of it but I guess it's best to relax. 

• Fingers crossed xxx

• Mma. Feels like you're describing my symptoms right now. My cm is watery but sometimes looks like glue but it becoming more watery. Extra tired n sore boobs. 

I had a blood test today for my tiredness because it's ridiculous. Sopmetimes glad I don't work so I can take a nap while my son plays. 

AF hasn't shown yet today so ovia might be right and I might come one 17th. Confusing!!! As other 2 apps show today as period day. 

I have got my appointment for a scan. It's one where they insert something inside you to have a look around. I'm interested in what they will see. Has anyone had one done before?? What do I expect??

Xx

• Sounds like a transvaginal ultrasound, Daisy. They're fine and don't hurt, it's similar to a smear. You'll be fine :)

I'm also so fatigued too, I could sleep right now at my desk! Also always lightheaded, it's horrible xx

• I just had an a amazing nap!!! 

Thank you Lorca.Do I get to see a screen or not? Is it like a camera? X

• I don't thinks it a camera but they get a much better view of things on the ultrasound screen. You can ask to see the screen I think :) x

• Ohh

I'm intrigued. How do they see so far.  I want to Google it but don't want to get put off by pics lol

• Vaginal ultrasounds are nothing put a condom on end of wand and lube and goes just inside vagina. They have an ultrasound screen which they look at and will show you if they want to point something out! If you happened to be pg they might see a corpus luteum on your ovary. The screen just looks grey with darker and lighter shades! I've had so many of these scans nothing to worry about and always lovely ladies that I've had:) x

• Thanks mma.

So my sis in law came round again today and I had the chance of asking of she has done a pg test and she said yes I asked if it's positive and she said yes! I am really happy for her but gutted I am not!!! 😢😢

My AF is due today and no sign I really hope I am pregnant. 

Cannot take this anymore!! 😢😢

• Hope you get a BFP Daisy:) If AF due today you can test 2nrw & get a pretty accurate result with first response 

Good luck🍀

• Hi ladies

This is my first time on this thread. I'm currently on month 3 of ttc. Hubby and I just had our pre conception visit yesterday. It went good, the doctor put me on prescription prenatal's and also gave my hubby a lab order to get a semen analysis done this Friday. I have no idea when or if I'm even ovulating. I'm hoping and praying that this is our month. But I'm also trying not to stress out about it which is proving to be difficult.

• Hi jaimeed, 

That's a result in itself that your hub has got an appointment this Friday! ! We got told it's a 3 month wait in our area. Like what the hell. good luck. Xx

It's really hard not to stress or think into it too much. I'm dying inside right now after I found out about my sis in law who has only been married 4 months pregnant already.7dnant

• I know how you feel Daisy. My sister in law and cousin are both pregnant. I'm happy for them but at the same time I'm also jealous. 

The results from his test have me quite nervous, of he is also nervous. Just praying that it's all normal and that maybe I'm pregnant now....fingers crossed