Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Hi guys was at my gynae today and he prescribe me clomid 50mg have to take them on day 5 of the cycle so excited and nervous after two year finally getting some help would love if it would work first time just wondering has anyone concieve on 50mg  

• Love to you chaitz 

X

• Hi Maria, glad you got that sorted at last hun! image

• It looks like my experience. i used 3 of them because my period was 4 days late in a very long time.  Its nerve wrecking.  Was hoping that pregnancy hormone level is not high enough to show positive result. Hope you get better news x

• Hi Scribble yeah thank God i got them so fingers crossedimage

• Well according to ovia and recalculating, my AF is due 3rd instead of 6th of February. 😑 It's almost the 3rd. Maybe she won't come back for 9 months. 😄

• Thanks scribble..

Addaye.. i hope she dsnt shw her ugly face fr 9 mnths !!! Baby dust to u!

• So sorry your AF decided to show. I'm wishing for an obvious sign because I don't like these testing my patience signs. 😅 If AF shows then I'll know where I stand. I think... 

My son surprised me. I didn't find out til I was 10 weeks pregnant with him and I still had my period. 😑

• Wow 10 weeks addaye I knew the first month with both mine how old is your son  I have two girls who are 8 and 6 

• This is a quiet so  for any of the ladies go are taking pregnacare tablets how long have you all been having them? Reason am asking is am on my last tablet today from my first box and was wondering if I should purchase more 

• SJ, he is 5 now but will be 6 in July.

• It is up to you nikkhan,as long as you take folic acid supplements you will be OK.

• Ladies, I have to express somewhere. I seriously wanna rip my breasts off. They are hurting so bad. And this sinus infection, snot, and congestion is making me crazy 😢

• hello ladies, I hope y'all doing just fine. So I posted earlier on on this page...but I'm just still as confused as can be..anyway long story short...in December I bd 2 days before ovulation, (over from the left cuz that's where I felt the pain) I had all the symptoms and everything but af arrived, just a day late...full on and heavier than usual so I just thought I had a chemical. This Jan, I bd 3 days before ov, (ovd from the right this times) had a quickie with bd though..but anyway...I have tried not to go symptom spotting, wanted to avoid the disappointment again, today I'm 10 the only symptoms I've had a slightly, and I mean slightly sore bbs, well on 8dpo, stomach started to feel full till now and I had major pain on the left side of my uterus it was really bad , similar to ov pain actually, had to use a heating pad actually and it started to subside yesterday and today..but its still there...feels like pinches sort of. And also I was midly nauseated yesterday...anyway...anyine else confused..cause I am...and its just so annoying..I need some closure , either AF or baby bump...ideas anyone...

• kristanna.. if i have learned anything in the last few months.. is to let go.. easier said than done.. i have had every "symptom" you can think of under this sun.. heart burn.. nausea.. cramps.. pelvis area twiches.. creamy cm.. 

i would really really say.. try not to think about it.. that is most difficult part though.. i am gonna try and do that myself this cycle.. (hopefully)

the more your stress the more it affects ur body and your hormones.. if there is a bubba in you.. which i sincerely hope is.. he/she will soon enough will let you know.. just enjoy yourself in the meanwhile.. baby dust to you sweety.. 

• Chaitz thanks so much...but more than ttc I'm getting worried about other medical condition though. Because I have never had such a pain in the last 2 months I've been ttc...why would I now..and It was as bad as ov pain but its mild now..and AF is due in 2 days...I fear for still having this pain even after AF shows..

• but I think I can wait two days to just see what happens....patience...right..

• Kristanna my af is due in 2 days aswell I did a test today though and was bfn which I expected it to be really my first month trying so hoping if anything at least my af retu to normal 

• SJ I hope you dont get to be visited by that evil witch on a broomstick...As for me well... Lol I shall wait to see what happens and lets keep each other posted...boo boo dust****x

• Lol kristanna baby dust to you too fingers crossed xx