Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• oh my goodness....I am itching to test. Not supposed to til Saturday, I've just got it in my head that I need to test; I'm over hungry, shakey and headachey plus the cramps I've had all week and this Is apparently enough to convince me I need to take a test. Is it worth it 3days before? 

• I tested today. AF hasn't shown.I may be out. Test was bfn

• Willow, I know it stinks to wait but I'd wait it out to see if the wicked witcheck comes plus it gives it time for your body IF preg to produce enough hcg.

• I resisted Addaye, I'm travelling for work tomorrow and out on Friday so should be able to keep myself occupied until saturday! It's so hard though, hoping it's just cos it's month 1 - not sure i could handle this everymonth! 

Sorry on your bfn, but it ain't over til the witch sings! Fx xx 

• Got really dry skin under my eyes, few light cramps in my lower abdomen and mild cramps in my lower right leg don't know if these are related. Getting frustrated now got to the point that I'm not bothered whether it's a bfp just want to know whats going on :( 

• Fx, Willow! Hopefully the witch's broom broke 😄

• Cramps today and brown colour in cm when I wipe does this mean af is on her way x

• 8 days late got a cold -.- doctors told me to test again next week this is drivin me mad i feel nothing but sick af doesnt want to show and pregnancy tests wants to show negatives i keep getting evaporation lines i think thats what it is. When i test it shows bfn but after a while i get a faint positive look :'(

imageMaybe im hallucinating once again

• Manaarli I'd def test again in a week! If not a week at least 3 to 4 days 

• i am not trying to get ur hopes up.. but i see something in that test.. i can understand why you would be frustrated.. try a pink test .. tht would be more clear in terms of the colour of the second line.. test in about 3-4 days.. baby dust to you

• i will do thank you and ill get a pink test tommoro how do i even forget about this situation i keep thinking that if i am pregnant i havent taken any medication should i take them. Got such a headache lol 

• Still really bad cramps today my cm looks pinky/brown with clear stretchy stuff in when I wipe sorry for tmi xxx

• Aaannnndddddddd I'm out! Spotting seems to have appeared again and getting heavier so I guess she's arrived! 

• Still nothing today thus far and my cervix is difficult to reach 😅

• Fingers crossed for you girlies.. my cervix has a mind of its own.. its not the most reliable thing though.. man i am so tired of this ttc business already.. to think of it.. its only the 3 month.. lol.. 

• I've still not seen the witch yet. However, my cm is snotty like. Gross. Ugh. Never seen it snotty. 😮 Cervix is still difficult to reach but mine has a mind of its own as well Chaitz. 😧 Breasts are still sore. 

• Hi ladies, I was trying to find a tww forum I like and came across this thread... It is interesting & encouraging to see you ladies are there for each other.. 

I and hubby are ttc and this is our first month, the wait is a little too much to bear, Ive been googling each and every symptoms since last week.. I am not due till 10th but I have taken hpt test since monday, all BFN.. Still having the sore boobs if I touch,just sleepy all day, peeing every hour and slight pulling like sensation in my tummy.. Hoping to get a BFP soon, would be a great birthday surprise for hubby 😊

• Welcome Faith! 

Still no sign of the witch here, ovia reckons she's due tomorrow but I've got no symptoms. funny cramps have all but stopped though. I feel like my boobs are bigger though, but not sore so I suspect it's wishful thinking! 

If the witch doesn't show tomorrow it'll be cd34 but going to try and hold out til Wednesday to test! So hard!

• Cd 34 and af has arrived blah what a month lol xxx

• Thanks Willow! 😊

I hope it's a BFP for you and not just wishful thinking..