Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Still no AF for me gang and its cd35! Honestly since I started planning ttc my cycle has been crazy, do you think it's psycological?! Now I don't even have a clue when I ovulate and when AF is due! So frustrating! 

• Ok so I did another test this morning and a very very faint line came up again after 10 minutes. The test I took before was a blue dye test and this one was a pink dye test. I even had my best friend look at it, just to make sure I was seeing things. She saw it too. 

My question is, what do I make of all of it?????????? I'll be doing another test later on in the week.

• Willow23, I do think that when it comes to ttc, it can be somewhat psychological. When we put too much stress on this stuff,  I think it can kind of make our bodies go out of whack. I'm finding hard not too stress too much about ttc. I just keep reminding myself that alot of the fun is in ttc. So, I guess my advice would be to enjoy dtd, have fun with it and try taking your mind off of the end goal image. Our bodies will eventually catch up and get the hint. Good luck and I'm sprinkling baby dust on all of us. This is our month ladies!!!

• Jaimeed84 the only thing you can do is another test it should be a stronger line as your hormone levels progress. By the sounds of it a congratulations 🎊 is in order. Fingers crossed to you x

• Should I wait a couple of days to test again? The blue dye test that I did yesterday had the positive line show up some time after 10 minutes but before 2 hours. All of the research I've done on evap lines and the pics that I've looked at doesn't look like the one that I have. I'm so confused and trying not to get my hopes up. I went ahead and showed my fiance the test last night but told him not to get his hopes seeing as how it came up after 10 minutes. He asked me today when I'm going to retest and I told him some time this week.

• Yes wait a couple days :) pink dye test are the best. First response is the most recommended one :) x

• Jamieed84 sounds promising but give it a couple of days and retest :) 

• Thanks Jamie, good luck - I hope your bfp develops. 

Still no AF for me! I'm wondering if it's seven seas tablets! may book a dr appt if it has arrived by the end of the week. 

• I've heard that the seven seas tablets can do that. Probably a good thing to check with you doc.

• Thanks ladies! I really hope a get a bfp later this week. Although I'm scared to retest cuz I don't want it to be negative 

• 2 weeks late feel nothing but insomnia and sore throat every test i got i got negatove then later on faint positive. Went to the docs for a urine reg test have to wait a week for that next period due in 2 weeks. Any ideaa on what i should do? 

• Manaarli I am now on cd 37, bfn on Saturday. Started feeling nauseous yesterday afternoon but then it went and I feel fine, bad backache though. I think I'm just going to sit tight and wait for AF to arrive so I can reset. I bought a thermometer yesterday so I can start charting properly. If AF hasn't arrived by sat I'll test again but not hopeful! X 

• Hopefully its a bfp waiting game is so long. 

• I can't see it, but can't understand why AF is so late. Just been out to buy a clear blue so will have a crack with that later this week if nothing comes back. Fx for you too 

• The witch has arrived I'm out this month ladies! Xx 

• Damn witch sorry willow. They say 2 days after your period begin bd hope it works out. 

Is there anyone still waiting for af ?

• Yeah, I'm going to chart properly this month with bbt and cm so hopefully should be able to pin point ov without testing everyday.

Good luck everyone I'll be watching for bfps! Xxx 

• Hi ladies, I see you mentioned seven seas tablets, are they the conception tablets ? If so - Anything I should be aware of ?

• Hey Chelseakitty

i take preconception support tablets so I'm getting folic acid and other vits. Seven seas do one called trying for a baby which I've just been taking, but my friend gave me some pregnancare conception support so I'm trying those now, you could just take folic acid though. X 

• ok, im taking the seven seas tablets and hubby the pregnacare for men, i was reading this thread and thought it suggested to stay away from seven seas I may have misread, thanks !