Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Erm, it did make my cycle longer, but doesn't do that to everyone! You just have to see how these things work out. Xx 

• Hi ladies, how is everyone? I had to take a break from thinking too much about ttc while AF was visiting. Hubby and i are going to try a different less stressful approach this month.

Welcome to the new people! image

Xx

• Well I took another this evening, I couldn't wait, and it was bfn. So I don't know if I should take another one in the morning. I bought CBD. Still no af, I was due to start yesterday. For the new ladies on here I'll explain what's going on. I've been on the nexplanon imeant since February 2011. I had my second one revolved 1 month ago after only having it in for less than 5 months. The doctor said that fertility can resume as soon as it's removed. I've been on prenatal for alittle over a week. 3 days after having the implant removed, I bled for 4 days. Nothing since the 14th of last month. My fiance and I dtd on a very regular basis, 3-4 times a week. My boobs have been sore for the past 2 weeks atleast and my nipples are very sensitive. I've also been having headaches. The reading that I've been doing on ttc after the implant is 50/50. Some have conceived quickly while other's t has taken over a year. I hope to God that it doesn't take that long for us. 

Should I do another hpt in the morning?

• I'm on my tww and if i don't get a bfp this month then god knows what i have to do 

• Maybe leave it for a few days Jamieed, give hormones a chance to build up. You may still just be getting contraception removal withdrawal symptoms. Good luck xx

• hi - I might be mad to ask this q however I will ask :) - I came off my pill a week ago (Wednesday) mid pack and me and DH had TBD a few days in a row. On Saturday I got a breakthrough bleed which lasted for 3 days . I have been feeling terrible all week and tonight I noticed the skin on the palm of my hands being very dry and flaky - I have never had this before. If by some miracle we conceived a week ago would (A) A breakthrough bleed post pill have come despite conception? (B) Would you get a symptom such as dry skin after 1 week post conception?

• AF came on my expected day. But I've been reading and googling lots of stuff, some ladies said they were pregnant during AF and didn't realize till they missed the next month, some said they had AF the whole entire pregnancy, we BD  all expected ovulation right up to 7 days before expected AF, wondering could I have ovulated later, conceived but still had period.. all I can do is wait and see, don't give up ladies, anything is possible, I try not to stress much on the symptoms, I just read about successful pregnancy stories, it gives me hope though :) Baby dust to all, hope you ladies get your BFP soon, that includes me! x

• I don't think it's going to me my month AGAIN... Due af next Saturday and just feeling the same as every month before I'm due image

• You never know Emma don't give up hope I'm back in my fertile window   now ready for valentines weekend 😊

• Ooh good luck Sj83 image

• Here's to this month ladies. I've still been around just not active. Trying a less stressful approach. 

• Thanks emma :) me too addaye trying  not to think too much about it this month   luck to us all new month:) 

• Guys im 23 days late!! All hpt bfn :( threw up today and i threw up a few days ago and thats about it i dont feel pregnant and my period is still not here its stressing me out more i dont know what to do :'(

• Manarli have you been your gp see if they can give you a blood test to test for pregnancy X 

• Hey guys its crazy old me ive been taking hpt and got all bfns and a bunch of fakr evap lines. Feeling so sick and threw up twice this week :/ if i am pregnant i am 7 weeks by now and still getting bfns. 

Really do not know what to do now i am going insane. Should i bother doing another hpt if so when i took a doctors one and it came back negative

should i het a blood test?

• get a beta hcg test done manaarli.. it will put ur mind to ease.. all the best hun

• Wowsers 23 days late, how are you not insane yet?! 

Anyone else heading into fertile window? Ovia says from 25th but my days says from 21st. Going to start opks on Thursday, I'm excited! X 

• I just wanted to say hi, sorry for butting in! 

I'm also ttc, this is my 3rd month. I'm having some strange spotting that I've had for a week even though AF is now due. It's light pink/peach/light brown, sometimes a little red but nothing at all like AF.  

ive had pantyliners in all week just in case, it never even makes it out (sorry,tmi!) 

i tested this afternoon with morrisons own with a BFN, but I had drunk a lot of green tea and my pee was basically clear! I also know they arent very sensitive... But am I kidding myself?? 

Xxx 

• Hey guys havent been on this ages i with my gynaecologist last month and he put me on clomid day 5 cycle till day 9 today is my second day taking them i really hope the work im ttc 2 years now and i have pcos so fingers crossed this be the month we make our miracle baby

• Af is due tomorrow/Saturday and I'm really full of cold and cough. Off down London Saturday, af is always due the days I'm going away. Hope everybody is well