Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Hi guys how all you doing Well guys im leaving this group for while to focus on my life and ttc to im just gonna let nature takes it course if it happens it happens and if it dont i will have to keep trying but i really hope god grant us our miracle baby and wish you all the very best and you all get your miracle babies to i will be back in co

• Sorry wasnt finish with that last post lol i will be back in couple months an i will update you all but for now best luck guys

• Good luck Maria! Xx

• Hey guys im 32 days late for my period hilarious right! I got bfns on all hpt from £1 tests to first response!! i threw up today and a few days before got this acid reflux thing going on i feel pregnant but doubt myself my cycle was quiet irregular but the longest being a 45 day cycle and now im on cycle day 66! im really going mad and honestly have no idea what to do anymore been trying for 2 years and when i feel like im almost there this crazy thing happens. Stress cant be the reason because im not that stressed at all

any suggestions would really appreciate it 

• oh gosh manaarli.. i hve no clue how you r holding up with this.. what are the docs saying?

• Useless doctors wont belive me till i get a positive hpt test im gona try and get a blood test done tommoro a hcg one if that comes out negative god give me strength dont understand why im getting negatives

• So I've just finished my AF thankfully and am really hoping and praying this month will be my month. I'm currently taking folic acid as previously I was on pregnacare conception and didn't feel any different it notice anything different l. Nevertheless has anyone got any advice or tips. I have been ttc for 9 months tomorrow. Really worried and I know that doesn't help but we are so ready to have a baby.

• I'm about 3 daya late, i usually get spotting 2days before I'm due, iv had nothing. I have had a bad cold though and i know some say that's an early sign of pregnancy but my boyfriend had it so i just caught it off him. Only thing I'm getting is a bit tender boobs which have been like that for over a week and some days i get cramping like I'm going to come on. I'm just expecting af to arrive anytime.

• Have you took a test Emma seen as your late 

• No I haven't taken one, i don't want to to be honest, i don't want to see another negative, i think it's a tiny little less heartbreaking when af arrives than getting a bfn. I don't feel any unusual symptoms so i just have it in my head that af will arrive any day soon

• Hi all 

I had a period 2 weeks ago and I've came back on today :/ ... Came off the pill mid pack in January. I don't no if it's spotting or a period ? Cx

• Has anyone been late on their period and taken a ovulation test and got a positive. I'm 4 days late just taken ovulation test(just been reading about it & only thing i have) and it's positive although i ovulated on the 5th, i haven't taken a pregnancy not had time to buy one 

• Oh and this morning i was spotting a little, when i go to the bathroom now there is nothing but known again get an achy feeling 

• But with the spotting i get that before af aswell lol

• Hey ladies I'm new on here and I've been TTC for about a month....my period I due on the 27th of this month and I got a little bit of bleeding on the 23rd really very early in the morning I thought it was AF but nothing else came I never ever spot or get any type of bleeding before AF and on the 24th I got what I think is AF but I'm not sure..it isn't as heavy as it usually is also its a very bright red (sorry TMI) and I'm never early and for a whole 2 weeks before all this started I've had a lot of symptoms  (cramping,nausea,a little dizziness,being sensitive to smells and crazy dreams!) I'm still on what I think is AF it's been two whole days now and I want to know how soon can I test? And what do you ladies think?

I would greatly appreciate a reply 😊

• Hi Deejah, how many DPO are you? If you don't know I would def test with FRER in the morning, two days before AF should be picked up as your bleed could be IB.

• Hey ladies, I'm due my period in a week, and since last night I've had a pinkish discharge that has now turned a brownish colour. It's only when I wipe though, it's not light and it's not heavy..(although it's eased off a bit now). I thought it may be the start of my period but my periods usually start off really heavy and I get very bad cramps every time. I haven't had any cramps but I got one the other night, it wasn't as bad as what it usually is though.  Any ideas what this could be?? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post 🙈x

• Hey chelseakitty 

I'm 11 DPO or around that I'm not completely sure but this started around 9 DPO ... 

• Oh I would take a PT for sure ! Keep us updated ! 

• When should I take one hun...I'm not that sure. And I will definitely keep you guys updated! Thanks for the reply :)