Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant or not

Hi everyone I keep posting on here I really need some help, I've had no period since the 16th December I've been doing test and within the time limit there are faint lines but I done these yesterday can someone tell me of they are evap lines or positives because all the tests I have done have the same line ... imageimage

Replies

• I'm not sure hon cause once you take the test out of the casing, they say they're not valid anymore. Why not try one of those CB digital tests that will tell you for sure?

• I think I need to do a first response tbh because there's no sign don't period plus I've done tests and they have come up positive I'm just confused X

• I would say try a first response. Most of the ladies say a pink dye test is more reliable if no joy and you go a couple of weeks past expected petiod go to doctors for a blood test

• Clear blue are not as sensitive so usually only try CB when past expected af

• Your welcome, looking forward to seeing your next test