Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ttc

OK an ultrasound has been done and I have been diagnose with pcos I have also done an hsg afterwards I never had a cycle and it came back normal... I took provera for ten days and had my cycle four days later which lasted for nine days... According to an ovulation calender I ovulated on the 3Dr of this month... I was due for menstruation on the 14 which still never occurred.. I never took a pregnancy test cuz I don't feel any different and I m used of not having periods... I asked my Dr To prescribe me clomid but she insist my partner gets a semen analysis... Which sucks because the more money to pay when we already knows he can have kids he has a two yr old... I just feel like giving up.   If it's meant to b it will happen...

Replies

• Never give up hun ... just keep TTC, but what I will say is quite a few people have no symptoms when they're pregnant so you might want to test just to be sure.

I'm wishing you all the best! ❤ and stay positive! 

• Pcos is a constant battle, but never give up... same can be said for Doctors 

• Thanks ladies... I pretty sure y'all understand... I thought for sure after the hsg I would have conceived but that stop my periods, they were absent for four months... I took provera in January that's what made my cycle start again.. I didn't take it in February,IDK y I just didn't and guess what no period again..  like my body is so crazy...

• Pcos makes our bodies crazy we just have to find a way of gaining control 

• Oh I also take these...image

• I've just started to take