Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

Replies

• Options

I'm having the odd ache on the left side, hopefully my egg is ripening nicely.  

not really had much time for bdin last couple of days But will catch up later.

• Options

oh posted twice, it didn't look like the first one posted

• Options

Maybe you ovulated late Chelsea 

• Options

Hi Chelsea hope you're well :) okay, maybe it's still a little early for you? Have you ever got positive before earlier?  Maybe your body is a little slow at producing hormones? 

• Options

Hey girls another day at work  :(

i do feel hungry a lot more and feel drained I was in bed before ten last night and when driving home from work last night I had to take my pony tail out as it was making my head ache worse and other people's head lights where hurting my head which is strange never had that while driving before 

• Options

Yeach I'm sure the little egg is doing what it's supposed to those supplements are probably helping it. You may feel the pains a lot more stronger soon x 

Emma have you tested yet?

• Options

No not yet been at work since Friday don't get a day off till Thursday 😭 I'm only 7dpo so I doubt I'd get anything?

• Options

Hmm yeah wait another 3-5 days xx

• Options

Im peeing a lot more to but not holding my breath about been preg

• Options

YoI never know, you could be as the hormones play a role in it :D

• Options

Hey ladies, checking in. I've been a busy lady. 

Working two jobs, tending to a 2 year old and 5 year old, boyfriend had his 25th birthday today, been bowling with awesome friends, and looking into buying some land or a house to expand our family!

My AF didn't show today like she's suppose to and she's always on time. Maybe she will stay away. If not, there's hope I ovulated later than sooner so regardless there's still a possibility! 

How's you ladies been!

• Options

That's a really busy schedule and yeah you may have baby dust to you x I hope this is it for you!

• Options

I'm not getting strong lines on opks but I'm on cd12 today I think, this time Ovia is not predicting me to start my fertile week until cd20.  Ile keep testing and try bdin anyway.  Didnt bd last night we were both really tired as didn't get much sleep and hubby didn't feel too well 

• Options

Oh right? Has it lengthened your cycle? 

• Options

Yeah maybe but time will tell like I said I'm due in the 17th March which is next week so fingers crossed I've done it this time we only did it twice in feb but I've heard not doing nothing it all the time allows the sperm to get stronger 

• Options

I've read about a couple of ladies who had limited, sex because of Husbands working away, who were successful on one bd.  Also look at the women who get pregnant on one night stands.  

Doesn't always work but you've got a chance

• Options

Yeah it's true lool maybe give it a go a day or 2 just before ovulation xxx

• Options

think that's why they say every other day to allow a rest

• Options

Exactly hehe how are you guys today?

• Options

I've got some aches so feeling hopeful although the opk this morning only had a faint line.  Ile take another later other than that I'm feeling very good.  I was sat thinking not so long ago how wonderful my life is right now, everything just seems to be working out better for me in my 30s than 20s.