Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

Replies

• You think? Can I ask why? :) x

• I have a job I love, I met and married my wonderful Husband, we have a home, I have a good relationship with my family. We have a comfortable life.  It's just as though everything has worked out perfectly 

• That's really good :) sometimes it does take women or people to find theor right partner and have a have future xxx

• Yes.  A few years ago I could see a future I was waiting my life out until it ended, my out look on life has completely changed.  

• I'm glad you're in a better place now and feeling really ppsotive this is what we need for happy baby homes in the tummy :) xxx

• So we had sex last night and this tea time I had ovulation pains on my left side it's usually my right side b I'm hopeful xx

• Still no AF! 😮

Tender breasts, no other issues. 😊

We dtd two days ago too just incase I decided to ovulate later than earlier. Haha. 

I took another OPK and dang, she's up there. 😮 My man works til 11pm tn which sucks. I hope I don't see AF. I'm going to plan on dtd, if possible, may have ovulated/late ovulated.

• Oh gosh, well you better find the time to BC so you can get this little eggy!

• My opk lines are getting more obvious.  I can feel little aches sometimes, my urine was quite dark but I hadn't been to the toilet for a few hours usually for me.  My smell down below has changed too.  

• Okay so ovulation must be really close then :) what about your cm? Has it increase? Do you feel that the Cassanovum has made any improvements at all to your cycle since you've been taking them? Xxx

I took a preg test this morning. Smh. We dtd yesterday thinking the opk was a huge indicator. 😮 I'm going to retest after work today then retest Friday to see if we get positive preg tests.

• OMG congratulations! You're pregnant and oh my gosh you can so totally see it! It's even darker than mine hahahaha how many dpo are you then? The OPK must have picked up the HCG hormones xx

• Congratulations adday 

not sure if it's making a difference, I hope so, I should be able to say whether it has when I actually ovulate 

• I hate this waiting part drives me insane when should I take a test?

• I'm also getting annoyed at the most little things like I did before when I was preg my boyfriend has just got in from work and heading like real bad hahahaha x

• At least take the test when you're along a few more days than 8dpo maybe so you can get a better result but if you really can stick it out then do 12 xx i understand what you mean same here lol hate my husband touching me at the moment xxx

• haha he drives me insane haha love him to pieces though lol 

yeah my nipples feel like I've got prickly heat but that could be because I'm due on next Thursday xxx

• Oh? I've never had that before, it sounds like you may be pregnant? Do you usually get that feeling when you're about to come on?

• Sapphy, I'm not even sure of my dpo. 😮 I thought that I had ovulated later than earlier. I can screen shot you the expected dates via app.