Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

Replies

• Well, have you bought a clear blue digital test? That'll give you more of an indicator when you've come conceived. Maybe you just didn't feel it or pay attention to it this time round and it slipped by

• Sapphy, I have a digital clear blue at home that I'm going to try when I head back that way 😊 I'll let you all know.

• Okay :) i can't wait to see the results oooo getting excited xxx

• last month my boobs hurt nd my nipples a little bit but since my mc I don't no what's normal and what's not normal 😂 haha 

• I know how you feel you do get confused a little bit xx

Here are the results

• your fertile week prediction would of been about right then i think adday

• Yep! The app did fairly well for us. The only thing we done different this go around was prenatals, 2x a day as it said. 😮 #nervous 

I am feeling like mortal poo right now. lol heartburn and slight, doesn't hurt, rolling cramps that just make you feel blah and it isn't even consistent lol 

• OMG i had the exact same result, congratulations Adday very happy for you! Much love xxx ❤

Meme and Emma it will be you're turn next woooooooooo! Baby dust to all :*

• Which prenatal a did you use Adday? My Huby has just finished his first pack of vitamins I bought him- he got on well with them so I need to go buy some more later

• Oh yeah keep up with those it'll really help. My husband is too stunborn and didn't really want to take them :/ 

• Mine is scared of things like that he doesn't really understand them, and is worried of the effects of medicine.  He doesn't take medicine unless he really has to, even though he wont take medicine such as paracetamol before going to bed.  He he's ok with vitamins now he's been taking them and Ive explained them.  I just bought him normal vitamins, this time I want to buy him some preconception ones.    Bless him he's even started to read online about fertility and conception because he wants to know he's doing everything right  

• Aw that's really good always nice to have an understanding partner by your side xx

• I hope so

last night in bed I was so hot and sweating then I got heart burn 

• And I feel I've put weight on feel quite chunky haha

• Emma, did you take ovulation test before your period date? I can't remember if you told me that you had a positive ovulation test.

• Cd14, hip aches are back along with pelvic aches, heavy and tender breasts and backache only did one opk tonight but wasn't really dark line.  Hopeful to bd tomorrow Hubby is Too tired tonight.  

• Cd24 for me 7 days till my period is due 

• Ooooo when will you test Emma?