Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

Replies

• I don't know u think it's to early to do one now?

• Maybe, do a cheapie if you have any? Also, how many dpo are you? I keep forgetting awful memory :/ x

• Well I should of ovulated on the 29th Feb but had ovulation pains Monday 

• I'm having what I think are ovulation pains but opks that I took including this morning aren't showing strong lines

• Hi Meme. My ovulation cramps started last saturday but I didnt get a strong line on opk until sunday afternoon/ monday morning. By monday evening it went fainter again. So I think ur line should get stronger by tomorrow or so. X

• Just done a cheap test and got a bfn

• Hmmm maybe it's still too early! Don't be disheartened about it dear, maybe if you're 7 dpo you won't see anything. I usually don't see mine until I'm about 16dpo xxx

• Well due in 7 days I think I ovulated on Monday when I had the pains and we dtd Sunday night so I'm in a good chance yet lol 

in really tired tho recently could be cause I've worked a lot but all I want to do it sleep and my pee is dark yellow and when I need to pee its like I can't hold it in

i don't have a uti cause I've had 1000s of them to no the symptoms haha 

• Yeah I had that the other day I found out too and I thought I had a UTI too, then I tested positive for pregnancy :) 

• I'm also concerned about mess I've changed my bedding 3 times this week 

• My nipples very sensitive tonight, all my veins have come up again.  If this is ovulation maybe that's what I've been experiencing other months but just late.  

Thank you Cen 86, mine just seem to be getting light and were already quite light.  Ovia doesnt predict me to ovulate until next week Tuesday to Sunday is my fertile window although it's only a guide as I have irregular cycles so maybe this is just the build up, 

• Hey Meme, the prenatals I am using for the time being are the spring valley brand adult gummy from walmart. My boyfriend brought them and chose to take those versus wasting them. 😊

Hope you ladies are doing well. I go for a confirmation tomorrow at my family doctor then I will go from there! 😮 Nerves are getting the best of me.

• Chelsea have you tried the clear blue digital?

• It's getting harder to get up in a morning :( 

dont feel as tho AF is coming next Thursday normally get cramps a week before and I normally get quite spotty as well but nothing so fingers crossed :)

• Hi ladies, I'm new on here so hope you fint mind me commenting. I'be been testing since Wednesday as I've been feeling strange I and got BFN Wednesday and then the faintest line if you squinted Yesterday. My husband said it wasn't even there and told me to wait until my AF was due on Tuesday. This morning I waited until he left for work and I got this?!? Can I have your eyes please? I'm feeling positive but feel like I've gone mad the past few days So keen for a second opinion!! image

• Hey guys how are all today? Meme maybe you're closer to ovulation than you thought? Centre, sometime they do that and the LH hormones fluctuates but sounds good ;) Emma I don't know why, but I feel that you may be pregnant just because of the symptoms you've been saying which was quick similar to mine when I found out. Keep hanging on ladies! 

Adday congratulations again, very pleased, seeing as you're in the US do they give you a scan early or around 12 weeks too? At least they date you, for usome we have to wait it's awful lool.

Victoria all it takes sometimes is another night for them to be stronger congratulations you're going to be a mama. How long have you and hubby been tto?  X also how many dpo are you?

• I really hope so sapphy when shall I test again due in 6 days

• Thanks Sapphy! All feels a bit surreal. got to wait until my husbands home from work so I can tell him! I'll be in trouble for testing early again 😳. This is our first time ttc so I am completely new to all this and am worrying myself about everything!! I'm 9dpo today so still feel like it's too early to celebrate as it seems too soon! Xx 

• OMG that's very early but at least you know now right! I found out at 10dpo which was amazing. Baby dust to all of you ladies xxx ❤

Do you have an idea of how far along you are? Count from the first day of your last period lol