Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

1484950515254»

Replies

• Options

Not sure about that one can you see anything? 

• Options

Hey meme how are you getting on

• Options

Hi Emma, 

im good, having an extremely long cycle.  Cd51.  Last had sex 17 days ago.  In the last few days I've had feeling in my tummy particularly left side, testing negative though so far.  I'm hoping its late implantation but could just be af getting ready to arrive.  The tummy flutters and aches seem to have finished, today nipples seem more sensitive.  

ive got very swollen feet and ankles but currently im on holiday in a hot country and had a very long journey to get here.  

How are you Doing?

• Options

Yeah I'm good cd7 for me got more bloods on the 9th August and just started to take seven seas trying for a baby 

• Options

Hello everyone,

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called cd 22 6-7 dpo Part 3 which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread, we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have two convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Options

Hi everyone, as promised, this is your new continuation thread right HERE

We won't lock this thread just yet, to try and give you all plenty of time to see this post. 

So that link again - new thread HERE! 

• Options

Thank you DanielleMFM 👌🏻