Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cd 22 6-7dpo Part 2

Replies

• Yes Emma test again in a few days :) some people bodies to Lake a little longer to show the hormones that's all xxx

• Victoria it looks positive - it's quite clear. Sending healthy wishes for a sticky bean.  

Tested opk this morning and it looked brighter again so hopefully - ile test again later.  

• Okay meme that's a very good sign xx

• Thanks ladies. Last AF was 14/02 so I'll be 4 weeks on Sunday. hopefully the next few weeks will go faster than the last few days have been!! Thanks for the well wishes, fairy dust to everyone Xx 

• Hope this is my month took 4 months before my mc to get pregnant now taking forever never new a 23 year old healthy women could have problems to get preg 

• I don't think anyone is quite prepared for how hard it is Emma.  I'm 30 and I am starting to get worried about having left having babies until a later age - particularly with my complications, however im kind of glad I did as Ive met my Husband and we got to this place we are in.  Apparently having pcos there is a higher chance of early menopause, I don't think my Mum was too late going through the menopause either 

• I dont think uve left it late meme my boyfriend is 31 age isn't a big issue I was just saying cause im 100% healthy .

did your mum have problems grtting preg?

my friend has been trying for 3 Years and turned out she wasn't ovulating so went to Drs n had all the test had medication and even ivf which failed twice then she's just conceived naturally and is 4 months pregnant and she is 30 years old meme so there is hope 

i hope this gave you some hope meme 

• Awe Emma I know exactly what you mean. I'm only 21 and have already 2 so its awful when you can't seem to seem stay pregnant long enough or get pregnant at all. With this pregnancy now, I'm trying to stay as positive as possible and blank out all of the negatives in hope I'll carry to full term this time round. 

Meme you'll get there, don't worry and stress because it'll only make it harder on yourself xxx you will be a mummy some day even if it is a little far at the moment but I'm hoping it's closet than you expected would be really nice for that day when we all have our little bundle of cotton wool in our arms heheh xxx 

You're welcome glad we could help Victoria x

• For men it's not such an issue. 

I'm not sure about my Mum if I was conceived easy or not. 

I have hope, I know it's not impossible.  

• Maybe speak with your mum cause if your both the same she will advice u nd what worked for her if she struggled to conceive you and mums no best right? Lol are u the only child meme 

have a good weekend ladies baby dust ❤️

• No I have a younger sibling too, there's not a huge gap between us.

I don't fancy talking to my Mum about it.  She really wants Granchildren, I love her but she will annoy me terribly and we don't want the extra pressure -  My Husband and I are just keeping it amongst ourselves that we are actually trying.  If I was to start asking my mum questions like that she would cotton on.  

• Yeah I totally understand 100% meme my mum is the same when I was preg before she told everyone we knew 😭 Now we won't be telling them until first scan so I understand meme xx

• I've been thinking about that - I'm not against telling people we are close to but explain its early days don't get too excited when it actually does happen.  it will be our baby either way and there's nothing like support of loved ones And I don't think I will be able to hide it very well.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how my parents crazy dog reacts whether it calms her down around me.  

• Cd 17 today - My aches have gone again now and my I still haven't had a decent line (all faint) on opks. Ovia says my fertile window is Tuesday cd20 to Sunday (cd25) next week based on a 36 day cycle.

i had a letter through yesterday reminding me too book my referral appointment 

• Yeah dogs can sense the hormones my dog doesnt leave me alone when I'm on AF cause I smell different to him if that makes sense 

are you booking an appointment x

• Cd 26 and no sign of aby spots I'm usually covered lol n i feel wet to tmi sorry

• I will do, I was leaving it a few weeks in the hope these supplements would help this month but I think I still need to go because my hormones being out of sync cant be good for me anyway, and hopefully they can manage better any complications that may arise.  

My facial hair isn't as fast growing at the moment as it sometimes is.  I do have 1 spot on the side of my chin 

• I normally get huge ones that really hurt but not one if im not preg I'm liking the no spot thing lol 

hope  help u meme 

• I've booked appointment Friday 13th May..  

• Sapphy - how's your pregnancy going?