Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC baby number 1, looking for a buddy

Replies

• Awwwww Sab he's adorable bless him! 😍

• Thanks guys...he's 2 and a half now...

just wanna give a him a little brother or sister to play with but seems to be harder than I thought it wud be

• Aww Sab he's gorg! 

AF due tomorrow - tested Saturday and bfn, gonna wait to Thursday if I can...! 

Looking forward to Hearing how we all get on fingers crossed for at least one bfp! Xxx 

• Baby dust to all! Are we all testing end of this week?

• I tested this morning, BFN and AF is a week late, I know for a fact that I'm not😔 I'm just going to leave it for at least another 3 weeks before testing again x

• Well u guys are gonna laugh at me... I did a test just now just coz I'm fast and had a spare lol only to realise the test i had sitting there was an ovulation test... Wat an idiot 😂 So I had a really really faint line show so does that mean I'm ovulating????? Can't be possible if my AF due and I did infant ovulate already this cycle....help! See wat I caused myself loooool

• I think with ovulation tests, the line has to be as dark or darker than the test line, well that's what the ones I use have to be. I bet you got really excited when the faint line was there, or did you realise that it was an ovulation test before the results?

• I realised as It was starting to show lol

• Aww that would be gutting. Luckily my ovulation strips and pregnancy tests look nothing a like, so (hopefully) I don't make that mistake lol 

• Yeh mine ovu tests look like pregnancy tests and wasnt in a box so I had no idea lol... I'm just gonna wait now like I shud have dun in the first place

• are you testing on Friday? If so, at least it isn't that big of wait...you could have been at the beginning of TWW again lol.

has anyone thought of any baby names yet?c

• Kind of have a few but don't want to think about it too much as whenever I get set on a name I start to go off it a bit! There are loads of girls' names we both like (thinking perhaps something Welsh) but we can't seem to agree on boys' names! What about you? Would you have any preference whether you had a boy or girl? 

• Yeh gonna test Friday if AF hasnt come by then...I love Levi, Troy and Cody for a boy and Havana for a girl...need more girl name options lol

• I've decided on Daniel for a boy, because I like the way the first and last name would go together, but I would like to name my daughter Janet, after my gran who passed before I was born. But I would prefer a boy first. I would be happy with either, but preferably a boy x

• I like Daniel for a boy but my husband isn't keen. All nice names you both mention! Havana for a girl is really unusual. I think I want a girl first ideally but obv not too bothered either way x

• Hi ladies. Its nice to meet you all :)

Im 30, from north london. Ttc for the past 5months. chemical last month. 

Sab- your son is soo cute :))

My husbands wants a boy first but I really dont mind I just want my rainbow baby. 

AF due next monday, I already started doing tests. i got some cheap ones from amazon- gonna do one tomorrow morning as well. Cant wait to see BFP. Baby dust to every single one of you inuding myself :)

• Including* 

• Because the baby would take my partners last name, and with the middle name in, the boys name would be Daniel James Scott, and I just really like the sound of it....before I thought of Janet, we were discussing Renee as a girl option, and my partner wanted Peyton for a boy but I suppose you can have Peyton for either sex really x

• Daniel James Scott sounds wicked like a celebrity name! Sooo want a little girl!

and thank u Cen86! 😄 Where abouts in north London?

• Very nice names :) We havent thought about any names yet. 

Im from Enfield sab. X