Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby number 1, looking for a buddy

Replies

• Options

I'm having a glass of wine as soon as the clock hits 7 😀

• Options

Sugar- we just celebrated our second anniversary and have been trying since it does suck. Enjoy your wine and might be the last class for a while image

Holly- yeah I've been tired lately too, cramping, nausea (it might have just been food poisoning LOL),my boobs normally get sore before my period and this time they haven't??

Willow- there's still a chance I've been cramping 2 waiting for AF.

Rebecca- I just started using ovia app. I love it. I am 13 DPO and it says to take a test since yesterday I did and BFN!

• Options

It's so crazy how all of us in here are expecting AF this week

• Options

It's like you have all synchronised through the power of the internet! 

• Options

i dont understand no period and negative test I'm thinking it's because it's late and supposed to do it in the morning, give it a go tomorrow ☺️

• Options

are u stressed about anything or even stressed about getting pregnant coz my doctor said that to me last time, it can delay ur AF

• Options

Nothing I can think of.. i have heard stress can delay it but no I can't say I'm stressed, very weird how I can feel so pregnancy but the test won't say the same thing!

• Options

Trust me I know how u feel 😂

• Options

doctors say that stress can delay your AF, but yet, when your AF is late, and the negative tests keep coming up, you get stressed😂 It's a vicious cycle...

I finish work at 10, so I'm definitely going in for a glass of wine.

Sugar, all of our menzies have synched already😂 At least with all of our AF's due at the same time (roughly) we are all going through the same, at the same time. I have a feeling it might make TWW's better though.

I'm going to try and refrain from doing anymore tests until at least next week.

• Options

I think it'll definitely be nice to be in the same bit of the cycle at the same time. I only hope I end up joining you guys in that. Atm every week is like the 2WW for me! Oh well...sitting here with my glass of wine now lol.

Good luck Holly - I hope your feelings about bring pregnant prove to be right! I'm not going to second guess myself anymore until I get AF. Will carry on testing once a week until then but no expectations now x 

• Options

I got another negative this morning, I'm going to wait now and see what happens seeing a negative really puts the whole thing down.. Good luck to the rest of you 😊

• Options

Morning ladies, 

so I did a test this morning and to my complete surprise it got a BFP!! 

I'm in absolute shock! 

Baby due november!!! 

Fingers crossed for the rest of you XX 

• Options

Omg Willow soooo happy for u!!!!!

• Options

Aw wow! That's so great, Willow xx

• Options

Thanks Girls, I'm in shock I just didn't think it would happen this quickly, I'd lined myself up to be disappointed but I took 3 tests including an Internet cheaply, asda digital and clear blue. Internet cheapy was really faint but both digitals came up straight away. Clear blue says 1-2 weeks! 

spreading lots of luck and baby dust to you all. I'll be sticking around to see how you are all doing! Xxx 

• Options

Aww Willow that is great! Really happy for you😊 

How is everyone else feeling this morning?x

• Options

Congratulations Willow! 😀

• Options

Wow, congratulations Willow23! The first BFP of many we hope on this lovely thread!
    If you fancied taking a look at the November 16 Birth Club, it's right this way....

• Options

Wow!! Congrats Willow!!! Im so happy for you. 

When was your af due? I got BFN this morning but period not due until monday so im hoping that there is still a hope, fingers cross. Please send some baby dust this way. Xx 

• Options

thanks everyone! 

AF was due yesterday. But I couldnt sleep last night at all, and all day Monday Tuesday I was starving hungry and my bbs are sore. I went to the gym last night and found it really hard work so I got up this morning and just thought I'll take a test confirm thay AF is just late and get on with it. But it was positive. 

I tested on Saturday and got a bfn so it's def worth waiting til AF is late X