Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC baby number 1, looking for a buddy

Replies

• Hi Rebecca. Its my day off today, couldnt sleep last night thinking about the baby, woke up soo early to do a test as I was feeling sick last night but I got BFN :( 

I'm constantly symptom spotting but then I say to myself it could also be AF :-/

• Yay Congrats Willow! Hopefully you bring us luck and we all get our BFP too!!

• Aww Cen, it's horrible when it's just playing over in your mind. I keep waking up in the middle of the night needing to pee. I never normally pee this much and I can sleep through the night no problem. I wouldn't say that I've been drinking more fluids or anything before bed, but I don't want to put it as a symptom....

I don't want to take another test until next Thursday (end of my other TWW) but at the same time I'm desperate to do one x 

• See I wake up to pee practically every night anyway (I'm a light sleeper) and also get really vivid dreams pretty much every night. So those are two things I definitely can't take as symptoms. I'm feeling pretty symptom free right now to he honest, both in terms of pregnancy and AF. I have woken up with a blocked nose and fuzzy head but I think that's prob a cold.

I'm still going to do a test tomorrow or Friday but it's the first week since I started that I'm pretty adamant it's going to be a BFN x

• Meh today is new territory for me. CD80. saw doctor yesterday and he says my thyroid levels are bad and my body is struggling to keep me going so that's why my periods have stopped. 

Bit fed up but it'll be over one day and AF will arrive with bells, I'm sure! X

• TJ that sounds awful😔 Can he not give my supplements or anything like that to help? 

Sugar, try and have the willpower to stick it out until Friday, better chance of a BFP x

• Oh no TJ. Hope things start to look up soon!

You're right Rebecca - I should wait until Friday and that's what I will (hopefully!) do. Is your headache feeling any better today? x

• I woke up with a headache, but it went away after about half an hou. Just constantly needing to pee😔 Hopefully that's a sign of an early pregnancy, fingers crossed X

• I keep staring at my test I did this morning and I think I have line eyes now 🙈 Going to try again tomorrow morning and hope for the best 2 days late now 

• Holly, you can post the photo to this, if you need a second opinion x 

• Hi Ladies,

I am currently TTC and I'm on CD 14. I have been experience a lot of cramps today, similar to period pain but I'm confused what it could be because I'm not due on for another 2 weeks (I have 28 day regular periods) I've looked it up today and have been told it could be implantation or ovulation pain. Has anybody else ever experienced this? x

• Hello Everyone, 

I am also trying to conceive and would love friends. This would be my second child and my fiancé and I are beyond anxious for this to happen. I had the mirena since April 2012 and got it removed Feb 2016 during a surgery forcust removal. Ive been starting to get obsessed with TTC and read a lot of websites and stories about not being able to conceive. I would just love to hear about stories and positivity. 

• So there's one solid line and a very faint cross next to it or is this just me??

• Holly I can see a very faint line. But I read on here blue dye tests are not very good as you get evap lines more on them. Why dont you do one tomorrow morning maybe with first response test as they say its more reliable. 

Willow if you dont mind me asking - whats your cm like? Is it more than usual? 

• Hi Amy and Chee! 

Amy - I do tend to get ovulation pains (or at least I did before I went on the pill and assume I will this time when my cycles start up). To me they feel like cramping but a weird dull kind around my hip. No idea what implantation pains feel like! 

• Holly, I can see a faint line too

• Cen my cm was hardly any at all. That's why I was convinced I'd missed it this month. I read on loads of forums that you get loads of creamy. Mine was sticky at best, and very little there.Also my temps dropped so I was gobsmacked to see a + I think I'm going to test again tonight to confirm! I'll be testing till I see the baby on screen at 12 weeks because I still don't believe it! Xx 

• Also this was my internet cheaply, you can barely see a line but it's there! imageimage

• Hi amy and che.

Amy- I do get ovulation cramps. Well I only figured out thats what I was experiencing. I had positin on ovulation test few days after cramping. 

Willow I really am so pleased for you. I dont really have much cm as well. Thats why I thought maybe I missed it this month, but if you are saying you didnt have much as well maybe everybody is different or maybe its still too early for discharge.

Holly I hope your line will be darker tomorrow. One by one hopefully we will all be post our BFP pictures here :) xx 🍀🍀