Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to conceive

Yesterday bleeding started not sure why my period isn't due till Monday feeling very sick not sure whether to take a test or not . Any advice 

Replies

• Just test..  Can't be any worse than not knowing 

• Is this implantation bleeding though do u think comments please 

• Could be as its early 

• That's what I think. Feeling nauseous first time this has ever happened bleeding started early . we've only been trying January were very excited . 

• Is it heavy or do you have any clots?

• Clots and bit heavy not so much today xx

• doesnt sound like implantation bleeding 

• thank you nurse I spoke to said it was thanks for your advice 

• hello,

so my and my partner are TTC, we had sex on March 19&23. My ovulation days are 14-19. My period isnt due until tommorow the 28. However, I started bleeding on the 25. It started off pink, then it got bright red. Until today it's been a normal flow, not light. It's been a combination of bright red and brown blood. But I'm not sure if I'm going through implantation bleeding or just my period?

• Hello there....

I have been reading through your messages and i hope you all getting on ok now any one pregnant yet? 

I need some advice i was on cerazette in october 2014 and my periods stopped straiht away and then decided to come off in january 2016 after i had messed around with it for a few weeks by missing some, so i came off and had a period 2 weeks after stopping it which was the 21st jan, it lasted for 4 days and then the next month being feb i was on time which i came on on the 17th feb and then finished the 22nd feb but i should have came on this month on the 15th march and nothing i am now 13 days late and i have been testing my self and nothing they keep saying negative.

I have tried tesco tests, asda tests, poundland tests and still keeps saying negative.

I have very sore boobs not even my partner came touch them as nipples are very sore and getting sharp and low down pains,

We are trying for a baby and i keep hoping, do u think i should get a clear blue?

Thanks.

• Hi vicki,

i I had a similar pattern my where the first 2 months off the pill I had 2 exact 28 day cycles that lasted 4 days each, my next cycle I completely missed my period then had my next period as predicted.  I have had irregular cycles since.  I would advise you to go to the Doctors for a blood test to check for pregnancy and also to check your hormone levels.  I had a hormone imbalance consistent with already suspected pcos