Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP?! Very faint line on test...

Hi Ladies,

this morning I caved and did a test! After a few minutes I notices the faintest of lines.. can anybody else see a second line or am I going mad?! x

Replies

• imageimage

here are two more photos..

• I can see the faintest of lines. Maybe do another in a couple of days and the line should be darker x

• Thanks hun! yeah ill do a test on Tuesday af hasn't arrived! I'm sure I can see a faint pink line though (you can see it better in real life) x

• I can deffo make it out 😊 Some of mine was like that then got darker every couple of days. It's exciting isn't it! Good luck and keep us posted xx

• I'm really excited! :D thanks hun for the vote of confidence xx

here's it when I opened the test xx

• I can see it too just not dark enough to be a sure positive

• thanks for your comment meme) I really hope its the start of a positive!

• hopefully :) 

• AF due tomorrow, still holding on to test! Anybody else see a line? :)

• imageimage

AF was due yesterday and still no sign!!

did a test this morning but not sure what I thought of it?

• I can see it is it pink? strange it's not darker though 

• can you see it? I know it's weird isn't it... AF doesn't even feel like its coming! last time I tested was Saturday (faint positive) & this was today 3 days later with FMU. Surely is should be darker by now?

• I would of thought it would be darker, maybe your hormones are just a little slower before AF, might be worth making a doctors appointment to get a blood test done if it doesn't get darker in a couple of days.  

This is what mine looks like- only fr are picking it up at the moment 

This was Monday,

then I did fr another yesterday which was invalid.  Although I got it back out of the bin later in the day and it did have 2 faint lines.  

My internet cheapies aren't picking it up and I had a negative CB digital this morning, but I'm only 10dpo so not too disappointed by CB dig.  The ic are 10mui so should of picked it up though

• I can 100% see a second line there! when are you due on?

• Friday 

• ahhh okay. I can deffo see a second line on yours though! we my pregnancy last year (which ended in me losing her) I had a BFP day after af was due so that's why I'm feeling negative about it :(

• Aww that's harsh, just hope for the best as hard as it is

• BfN on asda cheapie for me last night and on fr this morninG 🙁

• Hi meme, sorry to her that :( AF still hasn't arrived for me so I'm 2 days late now which is extremely weird for me! Holding out to test though