Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

13 days late

Hello there....

I have been reading through your messages and i hope you all getting on ok now any one pregnant yet? 

I need some advice i was on cerazette in october 2014 and my periods stopped straiht away and then decided to come off in january 2016 after i had messed around with it for a few weeks by missing some, so i came off and had a period 2 weeks after stopping it which was the 21st jan, it lasted for 4 days and then the next month being feb i was on time which i came on on the 17th feb and then finished the 22nd feb but i should have came on this month on the 15th march and nothing i am now 13 days late and i have been testing my self and nothing they keep saying negative.

I have tried tesco tests, asda tests, poundland tests and still keeps saying negative.

I have very sore boobs not even my partner came touch them as nipples are very sore and getting sharp and low down pains,

We are trying for a baby and i keep hoping, do u think i should get a clear blue?

Thanks.