Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive clear blue negative digital

i took two clear blue tests with verrrry faint positive then took a digital and it was negative. Am I still pregnant? imageimage

Replies

• Options

I can see the faintest of lines Hun so many id say congratulations. Don't worry about the clear blue digital coming bk as not pregnant! They are less sensitive and won't pick up straight away! i knew I was pregnant and my clear blue digital came bk not pregnant but did one the week after and cam bk as pregnant 3+. Do another in a few days xx

• Options

Yes I see it! ❤️ There def is a line!

• Options

Do you both see it on both tests?!

• Options

I can see it on the top picture definately! Not sure about the bottom... But I'd say you pregnant!

• Options

imageI took this one yesterday and now I don't see anything. Could I still be preggo? I still haven't started!  was supposed to yesterday but I had a chemical last month so I'm unsure how accurate my cycle still is.

• Options

I think I see the faintest of lines on the one you posted today! You may be very very early try and hold off say 3-4 days and test again xx

• Options

Hi all I'm not sure if this post is still active...but am I seeing things or could this be a faint positive? I'm not feeling any symptoms..I had a weird cycle and was feeling symptoms I usually don't feel before a period...then I got my period right on time, except it was very different from the usuals. So once I stopped bleeding I took a test and this is what the result was

• Options

image can anyone tell me if this is positive as I got a negative clear blue but 5 or 6 positive other ones

• Options

Sorry Lanny looks negative x

• Options

I'm really confused because I'm experiencing nausea, heavy breasts, back ache, my period is now 5 days late and it's never been late. I have no energy either. I don't know if I had tested too early. Admittedly, I've not tested in about 3 days. Doctor says it might be too early as everyone is different. I don't know what yo do 😓😓

• Options

this is a bit old but the act same thing is happening to me and I’m wondering how this went for you.

• Options

I wanted to say the same thing because the day after i was throwing up for two days. Ive taken four tests so far. Two equates and 2 clear blue tests. The fourth test came out within that 1/2 minute of the time frame. But it's so faint positive with that fourth test. Plus I knew the day after. My phone is charging so that I can get a flash to take a picture. Anyways I made an appointment with the OBGYN. For Wednesday.

• Options

imageimageimage

All different tests, would these be positive? I have taken 2 clear blue digital.. both negative. However I would only be 4 weeks if I was pregnant, so still early x

• Options

imageso I was wondering if ppl can see the faint line or not cuz mu boyfriend said he cant swe it but I can! So ...little help here plz.

• Options

image Hi. I need y'alls help... could this be a positive faint line? I tested 3 days after my missed period and this faint line appeared after 1 or 2 mins I took the test. I took a digital 2 days after that one and it was negative (both clearblue). Can it be possible that I'm pregnant? I am now 7 days late and I have never skipped a period. My period is always punctual every month since my very first one... Could it be an evap line? But I've also been feeling lightheaded, dizzy, I have frequent urination, nausea without vomiting, fatigue. I usually get only cramps before my period, but I've had none. Could I really be pregnant?

• Options

hello, I’m just wondering if anyone was pregnant with a negative clear blue and positive with a cheap test ... I’ve done 2 different tests now and a clear blue and these are my results I’m just so confused...imageimageimageimage I just need to know if anyone else can see the faint lines?? My nurse reckons it’s blank and there’s nothing there its all in my head but I swear I can see a faint line!! 

• Options

Yes, I had negative digitals until I was about 5weeks, but bold first response tests... I’d advise to use a pink dye test as the blue dye ones are notorious for evap lines x

• Options

I had 2 positive  and 1 negative 

• Options

I had 2 positive  and 1 negativeimage

• Options

I am supposed to start my period on the 21 of this month (i think) my nipples and boobs have been killing me for the past week and a half on Friday i took 2 pregnancy tests. One had a faint line the other digita but I’m worried it was too early. So cou they be wrong?