Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pelvic scan - possible 4 week pregnancy?!

Hi everyone,

I had a routine fertility scan done after having my Nexplanon removed (it's been out for about 4 weeks).

Attached is my scan pic, the sonographer said straight away 'this looks like a pregnancy!'

She said up to 4 weeks gestation, so about 2 weeks since conception.

...But she said she can't be sure. >_<

So now I've come home and I've told my DF and done another pregnancy test with Clearblue digital and it's negative. 

My poor DF is now all over the place emotionally with me.

I phoned back and said about the negative test, she says I need to see my Doctor. Surely she would only say that if she was pretty sure?

I know it's a long shot but does anyone else have any experience of this? 

I've attached my scan pic for everyone to see xx

Replies

• Options

CB digital aren't so sensitive.  If it's 2 weeks since conception you should be due your period about now? It might just be a few days early for CB digital.  Try a first response test.  

• Options

Thanks for your reply :) I tried a first response this evening but also negative, I'm going to try again tomorrow morning as I read that morning is best :-) 

Im going to try and book in with my doctor ASAP and maybe have a repeat scan in 2 weeks xx

• Options

Yes first morning urine is usually stronger