Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it too early to tell if I'm pregnant?

Alright, I'm new to this site and I don't really understand all of the abbrevations... Sorry! 

Anyways,  over the last few days I've noticed some odd things happening to my body and  I want to know if this sounds like early pregnancy symptoms. My period isn't due for another week yet, and we had unprotected sex a week ago. Since then I've had tender breasts, difficulty sleeping and fatigue, lower back pain, cold symptoms and food cravings. As of yesterday, I had a weird yellow-brown discharge (TMI). Also yesterday, my face wash that I use every single day started smelling like dirty feet to the point that I want to gag. 

I just started the pill last month, so I'm on my second pack. 

Any and all comments are appreciated!! Thanks guys! 

Replies

• when you had sex you were on the pill and have been taking them as you should ? In which case you would be protected.  

in rare cases where the pill doesn't work you could be.  It would be best for you to try a first response pregnancy test. If symptoms persist you should go to your Doctor, maybe that pill isn't right for you or they might need to do a blood test.  

Mir can take a while for hormones to settle down