Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 Test, 4 Faint Lines in one day ... AM I PREGNANT ??

Alright so for the last week or so I have been feeling really weird. I have had this headache on and off everyday for a week. Before the headaches I was sick twice in the week which never happens to be a rarely vomit... I had cramping on the right side but it was 3 weeks till my next period. I have been so hungry but at the same time feeling like I was gonna throw up.. 

So yesterday I decided to do a test. It was at 6am with my first urine and it came up with a faint positive line... 😳😁 I was very happy but every confused. I had to leave for work so I decided to leave it till I got home at 1ish. 

So I finished work hurried home (because I ready needed to pee.. AGAIN) I did the test it came up with a somewhat darker faint line as well. I though maybe it was just the clear blue test so I went and brought some first response test. I did one of those and with the first response it was a lighter line than the clear blues but it was still there you can just see it. 

my period isn't due till the 9th of April but all these things going on with me made me curious... 

Do you think I'm pregnant ?? What should I do should I wait a few days and test again?? 

This is only our second months trying to convince. 

PLEASE HELP!!

Replies