Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 5

Replies

• Good luck tracy.

Rainbow- ur opk line appears very strong. How long has it been like that? xxx

• Rainbow, what day is it on your cycle?

• Hi ladies, I see there is a new thread going now! ive decided to have a break from all the ovulation tracking and stressing myself out over trying to conceive, it's making me so upset when I get my hopes up and af arrives. goodluck Tracy And other ladies, baby dust to you all. I have decided to let nature take its course and if it happens it happens, will still be following this thread tho and posting when needed. thabk you for all of your help! And good luck again xx

• KaylahJane, it can be really stressful and stress is what we don't need. Try and relax. 

You never know it might just happen.

• Kayla that's the best thing to do thats what I am doing :)) xx

• Thank you ladies, ive just got bk from my doctors and he said my gynaecolagist next week will put me onto specialst straight away if not caught this month so I'm hoping I get caught and hope thiers nomore polys then will make things quocker and easier, I do have the tiniest fibroid but my gynaecolagist last year said it wouldn't effect my fertility so I will no soon whats happening :)) but im not stressed at all especially with not trackin ovalation every month I just take a guess the past two months with when my period starts and ends so hopefully mite get a sticky bean this time ive waited long enough now but in the end the wait will be worth it when I finally get pg :)) xx

• Hope you get that BFP Tracy:)

Good luck everyone

I'm 4dpo but paying no attention to it as I'm thinking this won't be my month so soon after mc:/ I'll be much more positive next cycle:)

Rainbow are you at least 10dpo yet as mine were like that at 10dpo and I was pregnant! My line was stronger than control line like yours:)!!

Kaylah I wish you loads of babydust and we'll still be here 4 u xxx

• Ok so I was gonna wait but though after Miscarraige my cycles could be so off. So did one today... 1 day after AF finished. only lasted 2 days then had spotting till yesterday. Got an almost positive OPK... Had a bit of pink spotting today too.. Is it even possible to ovulate so early? I'm only CD6?? 

• Hey bones mine were nearly positive for 3-4 days then darker than control line when defo positive! So could be cd10 b4 actually 100% but get bd get stocks in!! Think under 8- 9 days is classed as early I've ovulated cd 10 after mc and cd 15 this time instead of cd12. Just keep testing xxx

• I shall do! I did another one just over an hour ago and it's the same colour :-) so will keep trying. Funny how AF goes all whacky after! As if you need more stress on your mind! 

deffo gonna get BD! No doubt about that. Just gonna chill though and do the OPKs once a day to make sure I'm ovulating but try my best to ignore it in a way ahah xx

Need help. This was last month's opk. Clear positives on cd 17, 18 and 19. Now I've started using the amazon cheapies. My question is does it become as obvious as this one?  Or will it be harder to understand?  I've tested 2 days now. Both were negative. Will test again in couple hours. Just wanna make sure I don't miss a positive just in case it's not as obvious as this one. 

• Tracy really hope you don't need to go the doc again. Same with me too. If nothing happens this month I'm gonna consult too. Initially they didn't do too many tests on me because dh's issues were so severe that they assumed it was the only problem. Now it's been 5 months since his surgery and no BFP. So I'll be going in again and get the day 3 blood works done. Maybe check thyroid too. Hoping we both won't have to consult doc again xx

• Bones and mma good luck :) hope this is your month. 

• Thanks amoeba I'm under gynaecology all time to keep chek on things and because ive had so many miscarriages and now cant cnt pregnant and my age I will be referred straight for fertility treatment im just hoping Iget caught instead of going down that route.A hope u get your bfp soon and u dont have to go through hospital appointments all time xx

• Amoeba yes you get clear positives with strip tests in the morning or the afternoon. I've had no problems with them at all. I use these:

One from a shop called Savers, The other from the pound shop. Both £1 for 5 tests. They are great:) xxx

• Thanks mma. I'll keep testing then. So far I've been doing 1 test per day. Around 2 pm. Maybe do 2 tests around the time I'm "supposed" to ovulate. What I got from amazon was brand called accumed. 

Baby dust to all xx

• Hi mma. I got some clear and simple opks aswell. Does your test match up with clearblue as I seem to be getting peak fertility on clearblue but negative on clear&simple. Is it possible that cb digital picking up on something else? Or could it be faulty as it gave peak results 3x so far this cycle all 4days apart. i did frer got bfn but im only 8dpo from first peak result. 

how many dpo did u start getting strong positive on opk when u were preg?xxx 

• Cen 11dpo I did an ovulation test and was a very strong positive!

mine tally very well with my clear blue tests as soon as I get a very dark line on the cheapie opk the following morning I do clear blue and get a smilie:) I only use the static clear blue tests empty circle or smilie circle. Always worked for me the flashing ones that work 5 days b4 have caused ladies more problems so I've steered clear of those!

I got a positive pregnancy test at 10 dpo faint but obvious line hope you get yours😊

• Thanks mma. 

sticky baby dust to all xx 

• Sorry havent got back to you my phones been playing up.

Cen i got my first positive on cycle day 9 then went back down then started builing up again on cycle day 14 when i ran out then got the cheap ones and got another positive when i posted abd been having positive since on cycle day 17 now and still positive i thinkimage

Sharyoh cycle day 17 xx