Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 5

Replies

• Rainbow- it seems like we both on same boat. Hope its a good sign and we get are bfp this cycle.

I had peak-solid smiley on cd10, cd14 and cd18. Im on cd18 today. 

I did cheap opk yesterday afternoon it was definitely negative. On cd10 my cheap opks were similar to the one u posted today xx

• Rainbowsunshine....same thing happened to me last month. What i noticed was that the two line wasn't as dark as the control line...

I have read that the opks sometimes picks up HCG so i tried a pregnancy test and it was BFN. 

Baby dust to us all

• Hopfully it is the case and we get our bfp 😀 

Im just hoping i did ovulate and its not just constantly gearing up then doing nothing xx

• Hi sharyoh and all you other ladies 😊 heres my ovulation sticks ive been doing. Started at cd11 to 15 (today) it looks like the line is getting stronger. Do you think today's is a positive or still negative?  Xxximage

• Rainbow sunshine the test at the top is negative, dont read to much into if u get positive ovalstion tsst strips in a row I had constant positives for two weeks upto af andni ppregnancy good look the bottom picture looks positive x

• Sorry rainbow sunshine thought pictures at bottom were yours also but thier danies yours is negative x

• So does this mean im ovulating right now or is it just building up to it?  My cycles can be long so thid would be early for me. Ive bd every other day up to now so just going to carry on and not get too obsessed with these ovulation sticks xxx 

Hope your all feeling good 😊

Baby dust to everyone xxxxxxx 

• Hi Danie, was in church.

It looks positive. Enjoy BDINGimage..

Baby dust to us all...

• Danie its positive or almost definate positive keep bedding for the next 48hrs  good luck xx

• Well I'm 3/4 dpo today and never felt so exhausted and sick couldnt even have a drink last night as I felt so off and its way to early for symtoms of pregnancy but today this morning couldn't face getting up zero energy and sick as a dog so lets see what im like the next few days xx

• Thanks ladies 😊 Tracy44 i hope this is your monh hun. Xx fingers crossed  xx 

• Yes when ive looked online alot of people get postives and are not pregnant to be honset id be quite shocked if i was because ive been giving my partner abit of a break this month lol so havent bd very much had a very strong postive today ive decided this month what will be will be enough with the ovulation tests haha first month of trying i was completely over testing and getting my hopes up so was really upset when af came was good this month till i started getting postives again that made me start going test crazy again 😂 

I dont really feel any different this month got a busy week this week so that will hopfully make the wait go abit quicker the 2ww is awful ive never known two weeks to drag over so much since ttc

Good luck everyone xxx

• Positive Dani so your egg will release 12-24 hrs after first positive good luck:)🍀

Tracy sounds promising:) Fingers very much are crossed for you!!🍀

Good to chill Rainbow let's hope u get a surprise positive!!🍀

As for me think I'm about 8 dpo just feeling normal which is great:)🍀

• Fingers crossed for all you ladies. Nothing new on my end. Cd 13 and no positive opk yet. 

Sticky baby dust to all!  Xxx

• Shouldn't be long Amoeba :) Do you have long cycles? Xxx

• Nope. Cycles are pretty regular. 28 days most of the time. Sometimes 29. Last month I got positive on day 17 only. Think i got lazy eggs ;) Hoping it'll be earlier this time around :)

• Haha yep!! I always ovulate days 12-14 on a 28 day cycle:) shouldn't be long!! Get bd!!😉

• Even stronger than yesterday.  This has definitely got to be a positive 😊 bd last night. How long do you usually have? I think yesterday was my first positive xxx image

• danie, this is positive...

mine is usually for 2 days then it starts fading out. Enjoying bding...egg should drop within the next day or so..

baby dust to us all

• Brill thank you sharyoh xxx 

Hope everyone is feeling ok xx