Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 5

Replies

• I'm ok...CD6 so will probably start testing by Friday..

Heading out to workimage...i feel like a zombie lol

• Definate hundred percent positive danie xx

• All my fingers and toes crossed for you sharyoh :) have you had any early symptoms?  

Thanks  Tracy44 :) xxxxx

Baby dust xx 

• Need your help again and so soon i know i said i was gonna stop with the testing for now but i know i had a first response test and just thought id give it a go with having so many dark lines on the ovulation so this second line came up with in the 3 mins ive took it apart does it look like an evap line this made me then go and do another ovulation test which is strong positive again xximage bottom one is ovulation test xx

• image you can see the line abit better in this pic xx

• Looks like an evap line rainbow but good luck hope u get your bfp xx

• Thanks tracy i thought it might be as only top and bottom bit was pinky rest was grey dam evap lines grr.

Good luck to you too xx

• You still could be pregnant rainbow these frer tests a dont no whats happenin with them I had a strong line and wasnt pregnant im due to test again sunday are u late at all ? Try a different test rainbow xx

• Good luck rainbow I got a decent line on pg test at 10 dpo and quite dark  by 11 dpo day 12 a proper positive on first response :) Test again in 1-2 days just to check as that's what my opks were like from about 11 dpo

Good luck everyone else too!

I have no pg symptoms I'm about 8 dpo I think I've not religiously tracked/counted as I never fall straight after a mc always a few months. I also think my uterus is getting stronger each cycle so I feel much more confident from my next one:)

AF should be here by Sat (day 28) head achy today so may come sooner as I also have 25 day cycles too So Wednesday!

See what happens!

• I think im roughly about 9dpo couldnt be 100 percent sure thou ill try again with fmu aswell as i did this one not long ago.

Is it superdrug tests that our suspose to be good and low senitivity i may try one of them

Ill be keep an eye out for sunday tracy i really hope you get your bfp 

Mma i havent really had any symptoms either only thing i have had is a headache fingers crossed for you too xx

• Yes superdrug tests are 10miu First Response are 12.5miu boots etc and clear blue are 25s and 50 miu xxx

Get the dearer superdrug they are better than the really cheapies x

• I'm 15dpo period comes at 21 dpo I got a positive opk really early in my cycle had pains but I tested at 11dpo and it was negative haven't tested yet because I have no symptoms that I see but I told myself 10 months trying not going to get my hopes up. I'm thinking of testing after after 21dpo I'm just confused everytime a wake up to pee I forget to grab a test and just go but in the back of my head my like you didn't forget you just don't want to test. : (

• Hi ladies.  Have any of you experienced bad cramping while ovulating?  I got my first positive opk yesterday. Im lay here in bad with sharp cramping pains. Wondering if its a sign of ovulatio.

Xxx  

• Ive had that past few days danie but am boutfive days past ovalation now cramps both sides and twinges xx

• Hi Danie, i had it really bad last month, first time it'll happen to me. I literally had cramps from 2dpo till 2days before AF.

• It got me worried, i even thought i over did BDing cos the cramps was just annoying 

• I can get nasty cramping and back ache which lasts up untill 4 days before AF arrives😬 On occasional cycles

• Have you read this Tracy? New recurrent miscarriage research been done and it's such a simple procedure!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3531811/Tiny-scratch-womb-simple-15-minute-procedure-end-misery-anxiety-miscarriage.html

Very interesting I would love to get in on it and try!!

• Hi lafies  the cramping eventually eased off ladt night.  Just felt a bit bloated today. Yesterday and the day before my ovulation sticks were positive (cd15&16)  Today its gone back to a really faint line. Does this mean ovulation has already happened?  

Xxxx 

• Meant ladies imagelol xx