Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could this be implantation bleeding?

Last month I sided up getting around 9 evaporation lines. My breasts were firm and painful and was sure I was pregnant but no it was just rubbish clear blue striking again

I never have had implantation bleeding with either of my girls so I'm not sure what this is.. here is my tracking:

5dpo - very gassy in the morning. Started spotting in the late afternoon. No other symptoms 

6dpo - Very gassy in the morning. Pink spotting light in the morning. More so in the afternoon. I always have very heavy periods so this is light compared and still pink not red and no clots. Wonder if it's the start of early af 

7dpo - Very gassy in the morning very light pink spotting in the am. Brown spotting around 5pm. Cramps started around 7pm. Still cramping at 11pm without stop. Spotting basically gone very very very light pink colour on tissue but basically gone. I hope. That Cramping doesn't last. Cramps coming in waves when at peak feel almost like very early labour. Twinges in right breast

8dpo - no spotting at all. Feel cranky and irritated and tired. Negative test in the morning and again in the evening.

9dpo - feel heavy and sluggish and bloated. Around 2 felt wet and thought maybe af has come early but was just very light pink watery discharge again. Feeling full after the smallest amount of food. Negative test in the morning and again in the evening.

what is going on... am I just bleeding for no reason? I Didn't think spotting went on for this long for implantation bleeding. All other threads people say 1 or 2 days.

Replies

• I read IB can last upto 7 days

• I had implantation bleeding with this pregnancy the week before af was due had slight pink discharge just once when wiped two days later again just once but brown this time then pink couple of days later after that was just ewcm up until af due and got my positive day I was due 

• Wow so I'm so excited and wish I wasn't because I know it could be so wrong. 
    So I'm 10dpo. And yes I know it's 2am but I needed the bathroom and decided to just have a try. I got bfn at 8dpo and 9dpo.
    Anyway... it was only sainsbury own so not an expensive test but a line appeared in about 30 seconds. I snapped it open (yes I have got to that stage) and yes a blue line is definitely there. 
    My problem is last month I had about 6 tests with blue lines but they only showed up after the test was dry and hours later and although they were definitely blue in colour they were obviously wrong. 
    Could this be bfp? Am I going slightly crazy!! Or possibly both? 😊 image

• very  frustrating isn't it I was testing early and still got negatives def wait till your either due or late saves the disappointment i even tested day before on a cheap one and got a negative nxt day was postive lol good luck hope you get your bfp :) 

• Try to use a pink dye test they are supposed to give less evap lines and be more reliable