Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3 Faint BFPs with ICs but then BFN with Superdrug test :( Any ideas?

Hello everyone :)

I'm new here so sorry if I get things wrong! I am 9dpo into my 12th cycle of TTC (one miscarriage at 6 weeks during that time.) This morning I tested with FMU using one of the cheap internet tests I always use and got a faint second line within the time limit! So me being addicted to testing then dipped another two in the same sample and both of them had second lines too! Very faint lines but they were visible without squinting or having to hold them up to the light. I figured it was a done deal at this point so I dipped a Superdrug early test in there just to confirm but it came back stark negative :( 

I've heard of Superdrug and FRER tests being positive whilst ICs are still showing negative but not the other way around? I also took another one of the same ICs when I next went to the toilet which was 5 hours later and that was a BFN! Surely I can't have had 3 false positives? 

Anyone here going through a similar situation or have any advice then I would be so grateful! This is the first time I've had even a hint of a line since my miscarriage back in November and I'm desperate for it to be good news :(