Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ttc

Hi ladies I'm ttc but nothing has come of it yet... I came of my implant about 7 months ago.. After I had it removed I did start the pill for about 2 months and then me and my partner decided ttc.. I have been trying the ovulation test for the last month or 2 and have had only one positive reading so far And I don't no why I've only had one could you please give me some tips on maybe what I'm doing wrong . X

thanks 

good luck everyone

Replies

• I have problems with them too, think it's common

• Do you test at least twice a day when your most likely to be fertile ? 

• I haven't tried ovulation tests yet, trying to not stress about it too much and see how nature does. Using an ovulation calendar and fertility app. Hope you get some good news soon xx

• No I only do the tests daily after my period... It's only comes up with one faint line and a dark line ... Iv only had one positive reading but didn't get lucky unfortunately x

• You could try tracking your temperature instead. or use a fertility monitor like clearue or you can get the tests tgat give you a smiley face instead of lines which are supposed to be easier to read. 

Might bw worth having a chat with you Doctor as maybe you are having ovulation problems

• Also if you have a regular cycle pay particular attention to the point In your cycle of 14 days before expected period.  So say you have a 30 day cycle pay particular attention to signs and symptoms and tests around cd 15