Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I took three pregnancy test does this mean pregnant please I need advice.

i took a pregnancy test because my nipples been soar for about a week . I thought it was just my period coming ... Even though my period isn't due until the 21 of April . can I be pregnant image

Replies

• All 3 of those Tests look positive to me 😊 Mine looked exactly the same as that although mine didn't show till I was a day late. I'm now 14 weeks today! Congratulations x

• Thanks for the advice cause I was even debating if I should buy a test today and take it cause I was not sure cause the lines are light.

• Congratulations 

• Thank you. Your line should get darker as your hcg levels will double every couple of days. Don't do a digital one yet as they are less sensitive so won't pick up straight away xx

• image7 faint positives and a negative today no bleeding or cramping please help

• Ps test that was negative was taken in.the morning x

• All three look postive congrats 

• Thanks. It just scary cause I took these test with out missing my period yet and was not expecting to get these results without missing my period yet.

• it depends on the sensitivity of the test Hun. i tested the day my period was due and got a negative then tested the day after and got my first faint positive. Xx

• i was the same negative day before due then positive nxt day mine was only a cheap test though got a clearer postive on a first response