Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC #1 : 5DPO today, anyone with me?! 😊

Hi! Newbie here. First month of BBT charting and TTC for almost two years. Looking for TTC/cycle buddies through our journey to BFP :) 

O'd - CD17

1-2 DPO - watery cm, nothing unusual

3 DPO - gassy, on/off breasts pain & cramps, creamy cm

4 DPO - gassy, bloated, pain in right boob (around the nipple), slight dizziness, creamy cm, mild cramps

5 DPO (today) - slight nausea this AM, bloated, pain around the right nipple

Hoping this will be our cycle.

Will update my day to day symptoms :)

Replies

• Hi MrsTweety!

I'm a newbie too, TTC no1, due to get AF tomorrow and just starting getting the cramps so looks like it's not going to happen this time :( to be fair I didn't think I would get a BFP this cycle as I didn't get my usual EWCM around my Ov time. 

Nausea sounds like a good sign (isn't it odd to want to be nauseated!) fingers crossed for you! 

• Hi. Does the witch showed her ugly face today? Im currently 9dpo. No more cramping. Less breast pain. But now im having lots of white creamy cm since yesterday. I never had this before. Im hoping its a good sign tho. Thanks!

• Well I'm now 3 days late with no AF as yet, cramps stopped after the 1st day I was due on, 3 negative tests though :( trying not to get my hopes up too much, I've only been off the pill for a few months I think it might still be in my system messing up my cycle. 

How are you getting on?