Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Coming off pill mid pack

Hey all , I do have another account but couldnt get back on it , so I've come off my pill mid pack at the beginning of the month , we had u protected sex twice 10 days after coming off the pill , so I took a test a week later and it came up as not pregnant which I was expecting , but I'm showing signs of pregnancy , more discharge consotpation and period type pains , bacisicy we don't want to be pregnant just yet , the pill wasn't agreeing with me , but we want to start trying in December , i took the last test on Sunday , when shall I take the second to be sure I'm not pregant ? Thank you xx

Replies

• Its quite common to experience really strong pregnancy symptoms in the first cycle o the pill, they should settle down when your period arrives. 

i would test 4/5 weeks after coming off the pill.  also try using a first response test as they are more sensitive just to be sure.  Also if no luck try your Doctors for a blood test these are most accurate and sensitive.