Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 8

Replies

• Nalc, it was my due date on the 18th of April. And it hit me so hard, I was very emotional for the entire week. I kept saying to my husband. We'd have a baby here, now. 

What git me through was the thought of a BFP and a sticky bean. It's hard I know, but you'll get through this x 

Baby dust to all xx 

• I'd give anything to hold him again. Instead I have to look at photos of him. So cruel. 

I'm really trying to stay positive for a bfp, I wish my cycles would hurry up and settle too. 

Sorry for a negative post 

Xx

• Florien11 thanks for sharing your experience, hope they are taking extra care of you now! Were you given the all clear to start trying again. It's hard because I keep seeing scan pictures of people who found out at the same time as me! I would be 12 weeks now!! 

Wish you the best of luck 😘

• Nalc12 sorry to hear this lovely thinking of you, that can't be easy at all sending you hugs! You too Honeyangel x

• Nalc, that's not a negative post. You're allowed to feel how you feel, never say sorry for that. 

My cycle took a long time to return, hoping yours is back to normal quickly. 

Thanks Sianipoo, I hope you get some answers soon. 

I know this is stupid, I'm dreading Thursday. So scared to take a pregnancy test. I went for impatient to now not wanting to :(

Baby dust to all xx 

• Thats great your feeling good! Your so positive and id admire you for that! Really do.. Glad your bk on ttc journey and i too hope your successful by summer if nt before! U got me through mine..

im 11-1 today and my scan is thurs at 1pm.. Nervous wouldnt be the word.. But also very excited too.. Morning sickness is still here and i think worse nauseous all day ! But happy to hav it. Hope al is wel as it was wen we seen our wee 1 at 9 weeks.. Fx ladies! Hope to hav a wee pic for yous all :) xxx

• I'm under The Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) in Bromley borough of Kent they shut our local hospital which was the Kents Women's Wing at Queen Marys Hospotal in Sidcup it has basic Naternity services literally booking in and scans. There isn't another really:/ I'm very interested in the new miscarriage Trials though at Tommies in London that's only a 29 min train journey for me. Going to read up tonight! You have to be under 40 and I'm 39 so might get on one!!

• Nalc my little boy would have been 1 on April 17th then they put me forward a week at 5 month scan so he would have been running around now:( instead I visit him at our crematorium took him a little spinning wind mill it's so sad it really is very normal to get upset! The worst thing is there are 3 days throughout the year that upset me. Due date actual both date ( November 20th) and his funeral date Jan 9th so it's never ending. He's always in my heart & the pain eases slowly with time.Our angels will never be forgotten. I too have only photos/blanket/ teddy foot/hand prints all in a special box.

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie ❤️😘

• Good luck Thurday be thinking of you Xxx

• Good luck with it all, it's so heart breaking you are all so strong! 

im waiting very patiently for referral know it'll be a while! Going to enjoy the summer and see what happens xx

• Sorry for your losses sianipoo.Hope you get some answers soon x x

congratulations on 🎉bfp 🎉florien11 lines are same on both tests x x

desperately good luck with scan and look forward to scan pic x x

Hi Natalie hope things start to look up for you soon.Sending hugs x x

• Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I don't think I'll test again to try to reduce stress levels. Have heard nothing from my Dr though with a plan for pgestorone and injections. 

You always remember your due dates don't you? Sucheers a tough day to get through. Nalc so sorry you're having a tough day xxxx

• Congratulations Florien11, they both look the same to me :-) stay positive! I tested before af and am now either 4+3 or 4+1 (I had spotting and not sure if it is counted) Tray to stay positive though.

Ladies I'm currently being paranoid/worrying about everything, such as coughing too much, not the same symptoms as last time etc etc, literally everything. Did another test yesterday and it's still positive 4 days after the first one. It's going to be a long 12 weeks, am even holding off going to the docs as convinced I will jinx myself!

Mma, keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle :-)

Nalc, allow yourself to grieve for Harley today, we do all understand on here so you can say exactly how you feel, sending you a big hug.

HoneyAngel, good luck for Thurdays, baby dust to you!

Desperately, can't wait to see scan photo on Thursday!

• Aww sair I'm the exact same cannot stop worrying I'm 6+3  and been driving myself mad.I'm trying to  stay positive but it's hard and worrying plus my strong symptoms have turned me into a monster I'm so moody it's unbelievable and sickness lasting all day and night I'm glad symptoms strong but just wanna get through this trimester have scan and fx all be ok.Sending you hugs x x

• Thanks Nicky, it's always good to know I'm not the only one! Said to other half if everything is ok on Monday still will make a docs appointment and try to get early scan maybe. I feel a bit different this time so I'm hoping it's a good different, fingers crossed. I get nauseous if I haven't eaten for a couple of hours, sorry to hear yours is lasting all day and night :-( but all for a good outcome :-) I'm great at giving advice but not listening to my own so I'll say try to relax and keeping my fx for you. x

• Thank you all for your kind words and support. We released some balloons for Harley today and I found that comforting. 

Baby dust to all xxx

• Nalc12 how lovely, always in your heart!! 

Sair3108 best of luck!! Love reading all these positive comments xxx

• Thanks guys.

nalc, that's a lovely idea :-)

• You're definitely not on your own sair ha.I'm glad I'm suffering hope it continues although sickness is bad my symptoms stronger and different this time so fx all is good.I can give advice but not follow it myself it's easier to say then do.Fx all is good for you x x