Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 8

1474849505153»

Replies

• Options

Test again day AF is due Emma with fmu and first response:) are you having symptoms? X

• Options

I've got no symptoms of AF coming tomorrow normally I wake up feeling siper moody and hate the world haha, I have a pulling sensation on the right side but if I only implanted say yesterday it wouldn't show for a few more days would it? Xx

• Options

And i want to eat everything in my house i don't seem to be full and feel bloated but no AF cramps I'm normally crippled with them the day before and the 1st day of AF I can't get out of bed as I'm to heavy and in so much pain but I feel fine but this morning was the first morning where I couldn't seem to get out of bed and my eyes where stinging and I had a early night as I was shattered yesterday 

• Options

image My second wee this morning on a cheapie.

i had a few tiny drops of blood yesterday in my pants 

• Options

Hi everyone, your new thread is up running over HERE! Please do head over and make sure you hit the green FOLLOW button. 

We're going to lock this thread soon, just to make sure as many of you as possible see this post. 

Thank you and see you over there. 

• Options

We're locking this thread now peeps - see you on the new one HERE.

• Options

Hi everyone, I did leave a comment yesterday but it seems to have not posted on here lol, can't remember what I said or who to! So I'm just gonna say congrats to anyone who had positive news in the last couple of days and I'm sorry to anyone who has had bad news or feels a bit down. xx

AFM- I've been a bit more relaxed this cycle. I've been quite busy so not thinking about it as much. I'm 10dpo and am having the old cramp which comes and goes. I'm due for AF on Friday or Saturday so will see soon if the pineapple and heating womb helped this month, if not I will do it all again next month lol, xx

My friend is still hanging in there, 26+3. words can't describe how happy I am that she has got this far. I hope she gets to at least 30weeks and all goes well in labour! The baby will be spoilt rotten and who can blame her xx

lots of love and sticky baby dust to all of you, hope to see lots of BFP's this month including mine xx